𝙎𝙞𝙭

LaMelo 💯

••••Let's go baby

••••
Let's go baby. I heard lanna cheered as I made 3 right before the buzzer went off and putting my team in the lead. At this point we didn't really care what anyone said about us dating.

And Melo puts his team back lead just 3 more seconds until half time. The announcer said. The team I was going against was only 5 points behind so there's no way they could caught up in 3 seconds. The buzzer went off and I walked over to my seat. Coach was talking to us but I was to busy looking at Aylanna she looked good as fuck like always.

But then she tried telling me to pay attention

But then she tried telling me to pay attention. I groaned quietly and started listening to the coach. Then the game started again then after the game we won of course 130-122 and I went to shower then went to Jermaine and them.

Happy birthday mom. I said as I hugged my mom.

Tha-thank you. She said. I seen Aylanna talking to that girl Talia. So I walked over there and pulled her away.

Melo. She said. I sucked my teeth and leaned in for a kiss.

Wait because that was disrespectful of you to just pull me away when I'm talking to someone. She said.

Anyways please call me. She said to Talia they talked and talked for about 5 more mins then she came over to me.

I don't want a kiss anymore. I said. She shrugged and walked away. I sucked my teeth and pulled her back.

When I said I didn't wanna a kiss I was joking gimme my fucking kiss. I said. She laughed and kissed me. I felt her move her hand to my crouch making me jump.

Aylanna. I groaned.

You look good baby. She said.

Later mamas. I said. She groaned and hugged my waist.

I want you now. She whined.

Later today's my mom birthday and we're going out for dinner. I told her. 

Okay since it's your mom birthday. She said as we walked to the car we got in the backseat as my dad and Jermaine sat in front talking and she had her head on my lap falling asleep. Then about 15mins later she was asleep and we just got to the restaurant.

Aylanna. Jermaine said. She groaned and started moving around.

Lanna wake up we're at the restaurant. He said.

I got this coach. I said he nod and walked away. I slapped her ass making a loud noise.

Ouch LaMelo. She whined.

Get up. I said bout to do it again she groaned and sat up.

Your so annoying. She said.

And who the fuck told you to wear ripped jeans. I said she got out the truck and I did too and then grabbed her hand kissed her knuckles.

Your beautiful you know that. I said.

I know baby. She said as we sat down. We soon order then we all talked like a family then when the food came we ate and then we singed happy birthday to my mom then went home. I was in my room and Aylanna came in with just my shirt on and she knows it turns me on.

Why you doing this. I asked as she climbed on the bed. I pulled her on my lap and rubbed on her as giving her ass a smack.

Stop smacking my ass like that. She said getting comfortable on my lap. She was rubbing her ass  against me on purpose.

You stop grinning on me like that. I said. She did it again so I flipped us and pulled her panties to the side and licked her pussy.

Ahh fuck baby. She moaned. I stopped then took my shorts and boxers off and slide in.

Melo...baby oh fuck. She moaned quietly. I groaned leaning in to kiss her. I kept going harder and harder. She arched her back off the bed clutching around.

Fuck babygirl. I groaned.

Oh gosh Imma cum. She said.

Me too baby. I said. My strokes started getting sloppy. I looked down and seen her cum all over my dick. I pulled out right before I nutted and came on her stomach.

Go get me a towel so I can wipe this. She said I groaned and grabbed my towel and wiped her stomach. She grabbed my jaw and pulled down for a kiss.

Aye don't start something again. I said pulling away. She laughed and kissed me again. We started making out. Until Jermaine knocked on the door.

Fuck. I wishper.

Go to the bathroom. She said. I got up and ran to the bathroom.

Where's Melo. Jermaine asked.

He in the bathroom. Aylanna said.

Ight when he comes out tell him he got some package. He said.

Okay dad. She said then he walked out.

Okay you can come out now. She said. I walked out I grabbed new boxers out my dresser and put them on and new basketball shorts then went downstairs to get my package.

I hope y'all used protection. Jermaine said.

Yes we did. I said lying and walked up to my room and Aylanna was sleeping. I laughed and put my package down and laid next to her and kissed her cheek then went to sleep myself.