𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮𝙎𝙞𝙭

Melo POV (Month later) (September)
I woke the girls were still sleeping Amoúra was in between us once again she's never stays in her room. Couple things have happened in month Aylanna pregnant and she doesn't wanna get married until after the baby. But this time she actually finished school and now she's gonna start work next week.

But anyways I sighed and got the bed and walked to the bathroom and pee then washed my hands and brushed my teeth as Aylanna came running in the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I held her hair back as she threw up.

Just let it out baby. I said rubbing her back. She groaned and laid in between my legs hugging my waist. We stayed like this for like 2 mins then she got up and brushed her teeth.

You good mamas? I asked. She nod and walked back to the bed and laid down.

Mamas. I said.

Hmm? She answered with her eyes closed.

What you want to eat? I asked kissing her forehead. Then Amoúra cuz she started moving.

I don't know Denny's or IHOP. She mumbled.

Ight I'll be back. I said. She nod and I walked over and grabbed my keys and put my shoes on.

Bae. Aylanna said. I turned around walked back into the room.

What? I asked. She pointed at Amoúra who stretching out on the bed.

Daddy. She said.

What princess? I asked.

I go with you? She asked rubbing her sleep out her eyes. I picked her up and kissed her cheek and carried her to her room.

Go brush your teeth princess. I said putting her down she went her bathroom and brushed her teeth while I got her outfit. After I got her dress we left.

Princess what you do want? I asked.

I want pancakw. She said.

And eggs and bacon? I asked.

Yes. She said. I nod and grabbed my wallet. I helped her out and we went inside Denny's. I ordered our food and we waited.

Daddy I want tow. She said pointing at the claw machine.

You already got mad toys princess. I said.

Please! She begged.

Okay but if you lose then no toy. I said standing up I put a dollar in let her do whatever she wanted it.

Again. She said.

I don't got no more dollar. I said. She groaned and pout. Soon I food was done and we left and went back to the house.

Go wash your hands Amoúra. Aylanna said as she walked downstairs.

Morning. I said kissing her.

Morning bae. She said kissing back.

Which plates mines? She asked. I handed her plate and placed Amoúra at the table and I opened mines.

I have to go to the store today. She said.

For what? I asked.