𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

Today's Amoúra birthday and she's 4 now and She's super smart but she's crazy as hell and melo swears she got my attitude but I think she has his

Today's Amoúra birthday and she's 4 now and She's super smart but she's crazy as hell and melo swears she got my attitude but I think she has his. Others think she had both ours.

Mommy. Amoúra whined.

Yes baby. I answered.

My stomach hurt. She whined.

I told you to seat down and let your food digest before went to go bounce and looked what happened. I said. She groaned and hugged me.

Where's daddy? I asked. She shrugged and sighed. I sighed and picked her up and walked around the house looking for melo. We were currently at LaVars house cuz he let us have Amoúra party her cuz our apartment is to small.

Zo where's Melo? I asked.

I don't know I think he outside on the phone. He said. I nod and walked outside to the front and melo walked back and forward on the phone.

Bae. I said putting Amoúra down and she ran to him. He ended the call and put his phone and picked up Amoúra.

Who was that? I asked.

My boy he said my my car ready to be picked up. He said walked over to me. I nod and he kisses me.

What's wrong? He asked.

Nothing. I said and fixed Amoúra little bun.

Can we go back inside the house now. I said. He nod and we walked into the house.

Mommy where nana? Amoúra asked.

I don't know love Imma call her. I said grabbing my phone.

I'm on my way now I got lost. She said.

Okay cuz Amoúra was worried. I said.

Oh okay Well I'm almost there. She said.

Okay bye see you soon. I said.

See you soon honey. She said and I ended the call. Soon my grandma came and we sing happy birthday.

You ready One two three...Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you Happy birthday Amoúra Happy birthday to you. I singed along with everyone else she blow out the candles and melo got down to tie his shoe.

AYLANNA. Everyone yelled.

What? I asked looking up at them.

Look. Zo said. I turned around and Melo was on one knee and holding a ring. I laughed and slimed.

Get up you play the fucking much. I said rolling eyes but he didn't get up.

Wait...your for real? I asked. He nod and I smiled everyone was recoding.

Say yes mommy. Amoúra said. I laughed along with everyone else and I kissed her forehead.

You want me to say yes to daddy? I asked. She nod.

But what if I wanna say no. I said joking.

But you have to mommy daddy say you have to say yes. She said.

What do you knew and you didn't tell mommy I thought we weren't supposed to keep secrets from each other only daddy. I said.

Say yes mommy please. She begged whined.

Okay I'll answer...My answer is yes I do. I said he smiled and chuckled and put the ring on my finger it was a nice beautiful. I smiled and kissed him as everyone clapped.

Yaaa mommy gonna be a princess. Amoúra said.

No mommy gonna be a queen your already the princess mamas my princess. Melo said.

Yaaa. She said excited I laughed and kissed her cheek then I kissed melo again.

I love you. I said.

I love you more. He said.

Anyways Can we get some fucking cake please? Gelo asked.

Mommy cut the the cake? Amoúra asked.

You can help mommy cut your piece. I said she nod and I grabbed the knife.

Which piece to you what love? I asked.

That one. She said pointing at the Tiara with her name. I cut it and gave her the plate with ice cream. I gave everyone a piece and melo and I got a piece and watched Amoúra talk with her cousin like she was grown.

She's such a little diva look at her. I said watching as she rolled her eyes at something.

She's gets from her momma. Melo said.

I do not act like a diva. I said.

But what if I wanna say no. He said mocking me.

Stop I was just joking. I whined. He laughed and swallowed his cake and kissed my cheek.

Soo we're getting married. I said.

Yea what about it? He asked.

Aren't you excited? I asked.

Yes. He said.

Really? I asked. He nod and looked at me and grabbed my hand.

I'm very excited to marry you baby that's why I did it I got down on my knee and dirty my pants to ask you to be my wife for real. He said.

Okay the dirtying pants part is not my fault you the one you did it in the grass you could have waited until we were on cement or something else. I said.

I couldn't wait anymore I've been hiding this shit for  like 3 months. He said.

For real why? I asked.

Cuz I was nervous. He said.

Awe you were nervous cuz of me that's cute. I said.

Shut up cuz I'm supposed to be mad at you really after what I found in the bathroom trash. He said.

What? I asked.

I found a pregnancy test in the bathroom trash. He said.

Bae that wasn't mines that was Kimberly's she's thought she was pregnant. I said.

Gelo's Kimberly? He asked.

Yes Gelo's Kimberly when she was over last week she took a test and it was negative so she threw it away that's not mines. I said.

Oh my fault don't be a rude now. He said. I sighed and got up and threw my trash away. Soon the party was over and we went home. I waited in room for melo as he put Amoúra to bed I gave her a bath so that's why he's putting her to bed.

She sure know how to keep in her room. He said climbing on the bed. I laughed as he leaned in and kissed me. It was a wet kiss and when he gives me wet kisses that's means he wants to have sex and if I don't pull away that's means yes and if I do it's means no and usually I do pull away but since we're engaged now I'm saying yes.