𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 ✨

I woke up from a bad as dream that my babygirl she got kidnapped from Melo's Ex and I was scared I had to make up and now I'm crying and Melo still hasn't even noticed.

Melo wake up please. I whined.

Wha-why you crying mamas are you okay are you having contractions? He asked waking up. I hugged him and he hugged back.

No I had a nightmare. I cried.

It's okay baby...wanna talk about it? He asked. I shook my head. He kissed my forehead and rubbing my back.

She took her. I mumbled.

Who took her and who's her and she? She asked.

Your ex she took Amoúra. I mumbled.

Ashely? He asked. I nod and he sighed softly.

It's okay baby there's nothing to worry about she's doesn't even know when your due or where we leave she doesn't have your number or anything remember we changed that all. He said.

I love you. He said.

I love you more. I said.

I have a appointment tomorrow at 12. I told him. He nod as we pulled away from the hug.

And after that I have another pregnancy photoshoot and they want you there for the pictures also and I have something in layer way I have to get that tomorrow and my dad wants us over dinner and I need to see my nana. I said.

Alright mamas let's just get to tomorrow and we do all that tomorrow. He said. I nod and laid on his chest.

Before we go back to sleep are you gonna be okay? He asked.

Yes baby Imma be fine. I said kissing him.

Alright just making sure if anything just wake me up again. He said.

Okay baby. I said. We went back to sleep and woke up around 8 and I got ready.

 We went back to sleep and woke up around 8 and I got ready

Baeeee. I said shaking Melo. He groaned pulling the covers over his head. I walked over to the window and opened the Blinds

Come on baby close the blinds. He groaned.

No you need to get ready or Imma miss my appointment. I said slapping his ass.

Stop Aylanna. He groaned.

Wake up baby. I whined.

Okay mamas. He said sitting up. He got and dress and everything and we left. I was filling out paper and Melo was on his phone live.

Let me see your belly baby. Melo said.

I'm wearing a dress Melo. I said. He groaned and moved my hand out the way and rub my stomach. Soon they called my name and we followed the doctor to room.
After appointment

After my appointment we went out for lunch and I was so pissed like this bitch was flirting with Melo bitting her lip at him and she give me dirty looks and Melo isn't saying to her he's letting her and I know she see my big ass belly ain't no way you missing this shit.

What's wrong baby you look pissed? He asked grabbing my hands from across the table and kissed my knuckles.

Nothing. I said pulling my hands away.

Something what's wrong? He asked sitting back. I rolled my eye.

I said nothing LaMelo just leave it alone. I said.

Aye can we get the check please? He asked as the waiter walked by.

Aww your leaving...but I'll bring it up. She said. I rolled my eyes as she walked away leaving a fishy smell.

What? He said.

Nothing. I said.

Something cuz you rolled ya eyes when she came up. He said.

I don't like her vibe. I said.

Sure. He said. I rolled my eyes.

Gimme the keys Imma go wait in the car. I said.

Why? He asked.

LaMelo just gimme the keys. I said. He sucked his teeth and sat back.

No wait. He said. I groaned and got up.

Aylanna. He said.

No gimme the keys or I will start something. I said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me next him.

Stop Aylanna seriously...why so mad all of sudden baby we we're fine when we got here. He said.

I'm tried LaMelo. I said.

I should have known. He said. Soon the check came and we payed and this bitch left her number on the receipt.

Ahh I'm so tried of every female throwing themselves on you and you don't do shit about LaMelo I get Im not attractive anymore but still. I said.

Who said you wasn't attractive anymore and I don't pay attention to them girls baby that's why I do anything about it my eyes are all for you. He said.

No there not. I said.

Look at me Aylanna. He said.

No. I said wiping my tears. Then he grabbed my face making me look at him. I groaned tryna to look away.

I love you and only you I love everything about you even when your cranky and pregnant I still love you and I don't give a fuck about this other females cuz I only need one. He said and kissed me. I didn't know if I wanted to kiss back or not but couldn't help but kiss back. He pulled away and looked at me.

Stop looking at me like that. I whined.

I love you. He said.

I love you too. I said. We went home and I went to take a nap after showering.