𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙤🦍

I let Dip off the leash as we walked into the house and he instantly laid on the floor.

Lazy ass. I said shaking my head and put the leash down on the counter. I put the keys down also and walked into my bedroom where Amoúra and Aylanna were sleeping. I laughed and laid down next to them Amoúra moved. I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram.

Babe. Aylanna mumbled.

Which you need mamas? I asked. She smiled and I looked down at her.

Can you go make her bottle please. She said as she checked Amoúra diaper.I nod and put my phone down.

And could you get me a diaper and wipes. She said. I nod and grabbed her the diaper and wipes.

Thanks you baby. She said.

Your welcome. I said as she picked Amoúra who started fussing.

I'm sorry baby but you gotta wake up. She said laying her in between her legs and took her pants off. I shook my head walked to kitchen and made Amoúra bottle. After I made her bottle I went back to the room and Amoúra was still fussing.

Mamas. Aylanna said taking the bottle she sat Amoúra down who got mad and she handed her the bottle and she instantly shut up.

Such a cry baby. Aylanna said sitting her back up. She kept her eye on me like I was gonna do something.

What you lookin at lil girl? I asked laying down in front of her. She smiled and and smacked me in my face. After she finished her bottle she was all over me tryna play.

Come mamas you could do it. I said. I was tryna get her to stand on her own.

Stop being lazy Moúra use ya chunky legs. I said as she whined. Then she started crying and sat down.

Okay. I said as she cried loud.

I'm sorry princess. I said hugging her. I kissed her cheek and wipes her tears.
Week later...

You had fun mamas? Aylanna asked as we walked back to car. We're just now leaving Disneyland Amoúra first time at Disneyland.

Baby she's knocked the fuck out. I said walking behind them.   I opened the door and she put Amoúra in her car seat. We then got in the front seat and I started the car. When we got home Aylanna our Amoúra in our room and I sat in the living room.

I had fun today. She said.

Yeah me too but when she get older we're going again. I said.

That's fine. She said and kissed me. I pulled her on my lap and slapped her ass. She laughed into the kiss making me groaned.

I love you. She said.

I love you too mamas. I said.
•••••

Aylanna new character sorry y'all 🤦🏻‍♀️