𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮

𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I watched as my hoe of a cousin tried flirting with my fucking fiancé but you could tell melo was uncomfortable talking to her. If Amoúra wasn't here I would have been swing on her stink ass. Then all of a sudden my daughter crying and melo cussing out Ava.

Why is she crying? I asked.

This fucking hoe hit her. He said. I turned around and smacked her.

Don't every put ya dirty ass hands on my daughter every again your not her fucking mother. I said.

Well teach that little brat not put her hands on me she pushed me. She said.

To get to me stupid...if ya ass wasn't in her way maybe she won't have. Melo said.

What's going on? Mama asked.

Ava hit Amoúra cuz Amoúra pushed her out the way to get to melo. I said.

Jackie. Nana said.

Ava you and this tryna get melo shit again stop girl he taking and doesn't want ya ass. Auntie Jackie said taking Amoúra.

Hello pretty girl. She said. Amoúra groaned and tried getting back to melo.

Moúra that's ya aunt she'll hook you up better be nice to her. Melo said.

Mommy. Moúra whined.

She's not in mood right now. I said laughing. I took her and she hugged me.

I understand she's just like you when you was younger. Auntie said. She not lying I was attached to my mom.

Even looks like you. She said.

No she look like her father. I said.

Mommy. Amoúra said.

Yes baby. I said.

I not like her. She said pointing at Ava.

Your not the only one mamas. I said.

Well don't like non of you ether expect you. She said smiling at melo.

My daddy. Amoúra said. Ava rolled her eyes and turned around. I laughed and walked to living room.

Auntie Lacy Amoúra said tryna get down. I put her down and she ran to Lacy.

Hi cutie...your getting so big and more beautiful. Lacy said.

What's sup home girl how you? She asked as I sat down.

Nothing much. I said.

How's the baby? She asked.

Umm...I lost the baby. I said.

Awe for real damn I'm sorry. She said.

It's fine. I said.

Damn I was really excited for another god child. She said.

Another her melo would have grey hair before 45. I said.

It was a girl damn it that would have been funny watching Melo have grey hair at 23. She said.

I know. I said smiling.
••••
We got out the car after pulling up at Tina and LaVar place and Amoúra was sleeping so she didn't know we was here melo carried her into the house as I walked in front of him and walked into the house.

Hello everybody ya favorite daughter/sister-in-law is in the house. I said.

Hey girl. LaVar said.

Hello Mr.LaVar. I said.

You mind as well lay her in the living room with her cousin. He said. Melo nod and walked to the living room laying Amoúra on the couch.

Y'all hungry the food still out me and Tina are going be upstairs in our room. He said.

Okay. Melo said then left me and the 3 brothers alone. I sighed and walked to the living and sat down at end of Amoúra.
Week later...

I unlocked the door the house after a long shift at the hospital it's currently 12am in morning and I know Amoúra asleep and melo up ether playing the game or just watching TV. I yawned as I walked upstairs to our room and Amoúra was sleeping like I said she would in the bed and melo in the bathroom. I kissed Amoúra forehead and walked to the bathroom.

Hey how was work? Melo asked.

It was good. I said. He nod and smiled looking at me.

What? I asked.

Nothing. He said. I kissed him and he picked me up and sat me the counter.

I hope you ain't forget what I said. He said. He pecked my lips and I groaned.

I'm tried baby. I whined.

Don't try and pull that excuse. He said.

But I'm not I've been working with ignorant patients for the past 8.5 hours. I said he chuckled and kissed me softly.

Baby I have to shower. I giggled as he kissed down my neck.

So let's take this to the shower. He said.

Baby I'm to tried to have sex right now. I said.

Fine I'll see you morning. He said.

I love you. I said.

I love you more mami. He said then walked out I smiled and got down then got in the shower. After about 20mins I got out the shower and got dress for bed then laid down next to my favorite people and went to sleep.