𝙏𝙚𝙣

𝙇𝙖𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙤 💯
3 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

Aylanna is now 3 months soon four months pregnant now and she be eating the weirdest shit like pickles and peanut butter French fries and ice cream and other shit. Today she had a appointment and I'm wait for her now.

Aylanna. I said walking into her room.

Yes. She said.

Are you ready. I asked.

Baby I just gotta do my hair. She said brushing her hair into a ponytail.

Hurry up I told you to get ready like a hour ago so we won't have to deal with this. I said.

Are you mad. She asked. I sucked my teeth and watched her.

No I'm just tried of waiting. I said. She sighed and finished up then we left and we made it to her appointment right on time.

Hello guys. Her doctor said.

Hello Dr.Jacobson. We said.

How many months are we now. She asked.

3 almost 4 months. Aylanna said.

Good...any questions. She asked.

Nope. We said.

Okay let's look at your baby. She said putting gel on Aylanna stomach. Then she used that stick to see the baby.

There they are...your little baby. Dr. Jacobson said. I smiled and kissed Aylanna.

Can see that gender now. She asked.

How weeks do you have left before you hit 4 months. The doctor asked.

Like 3 days left. Aylanna said.

You gonna have to until your all the way through being 4 months. Doctor said. (A/n: I swear I have no idea what I am talking about.) after her appointment we went home.

Do you wanna a gender reveal. Aylanna asked.

No not really I just wanna find out the gender and spoil my child but it would be nice...but I don't wanna wait weeks for people to plan a gender reveal and your almost ready to give birth. I said.

Okay...how bout a baby shower. She asked.

Maybe. I said. She nod and played in my curls. I kissed her and then her stomach.

Should we tell them now. She asked.

Yeah go ahead. I said.

Are you before real. She asked.  She grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles.

Yes baby...go ahead. I said. She grabbed her phone and posted a picture of 3 pregnancies test and wrote a big ass paragraph.

 She grabbed her phone and posted a picture of 3 pregnancies test and wrote a big ass paragraph