𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖✨
I woke up with a mess headache like my shit was fucking pounding. I groaned and looked over at melo as he slept then checked my phone reading 11:30am. My poor baby I feel bad. I got out off bed and walked to the bathroom took some Advil and got my ass the shower. After my shower I got out and brushed my teeth and walked back to the room as melo was wake up.

Morning baby. I said and kissing him.

Morning. He said in his morning voice which turned me on. I bit my lip and walked to the closet. I grabbed my boy shorts and my matching sport bra.

So what happen last night? I asked

Nah I'm not falling for that shit. He said.

What do you mean? I asked.

Last night you told me you remember what happen the last you got drunk. He said.

Yeah because I fought and seen videos but that's all I remember from that night. I said.

While you got drunk again and threw up on the dance for ya cousin Lacy brought you back to me and told me then she asked me for a ride home and asked bout don and I told her my honest opinion on him then she asked bout Andre and she said she wanted it his number and I texted him her number and now they got each other number. He said.

Did I give you a hard time? I asked. He nod and pout.

Im sorry what did I do? I asked.

You tried getting another fucking shoot after you and like 6 and Aj came out but she didn't fight but she definitely was horny and was tryna fuck in front of everyone. He said.

Then when we got back home you decided to run away from me almost butt ass naked then realized I wasn't chasing ya ass and came back and I turned around got ya makeup wipes and when I turned back around you were knocked out. He said.

I'm sorry baby. I said and kissed him.

I don't care mamas. He said. I laughed and kissed him again we started making out but my brother called ruining the moment.

Lanna I'm finna drop Amoúra off I'm ten minutes away. He said.

Okay. I said.

Alright bye. He said.

Bye. I said and put my phone down.

What? He asked.

Nothing Amoúra coming back home in ten minutes. I said.

I'm finna make her clean her room. I said.

You know she's not finna do that. He said.

Yes the fuck she is. I said getting and walked to the kitchen. I took something to make and then joined me like 5mins later.

Mamas Amoúra downstairs I'm finna go get her. He said.

Okay. I said and he walked outside. Then they came back in like 2 mins after.