𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙤🦍

I kissed Aylanna forehead as her head laid on my chest tracing shit on my stomach.

I just disrespected my grandma. She said.

Why? I asked.

I had sex in her house. She said.

Everyone had sex at least once at they OG house. I said.

I haven't until now and that will be the last I every so if you horny you better wait. She said. I laughed and kissed her cheek. She sat up and walked to the bathroom.

Come shower. She said. I groaned and got the bed.  We got in the shower and washed up real quick and then got out and went downstairs.

Where's nana? She asked her brother as she took Amoúra.

It's bingo night. Xavier said.

Oh yeah. Aylanna said sitting down.

Hi baby. She said kissing Amoúra cheek. Amoúra smiled and put her hands in aylanna face.

Aye y'all going home or no? Xavier asked.

Yes Xavier we're going home you could bring ya lil girlfriend over. Aylanna said.

Shut up before I tell grandma what you did. He said. She gasped and covered Amoúra ears.

Xavier shut up. she said as Amoúra cried I took her and kissed her cheek.

What we did has nothing to do what you. She said.

Yes it does your my little sister. He said.

You don't gotta worry bro I got condoms for days. I said.

LaMelo. Aylanna said.

I'm just saying he's obviously worried you might end up pregnant again which you won't cuz one that's why we're here now and two because your his little sister. I said she rolled her eyes.
Week later...

Amoúra no get that out ya mouth. Aylanna said taking the keys from Amoúra making her cry. We're currently at the doctors office for Amoúra and we in the waiting room waiting for her doctor.

No don't start. Lanna saud putting her pacifier in her mouth she stopped crying you could tell she was tried.

Amoúra Ball. They called. We got up I grabbed her car seat as Aylanna grabbed the diaper bag and held the baby and we walked to the back.

Hi guys welcome back. The doctor said.

Hi. We said.

Alright so for day she needs two shoots and that's it. The doctor said.

Okay. Aylanna said.

Now is there anything wrong or anything new about her. She asked.

She's teething, always tryna stand nothing bad just new stuff. Lana said.

Basics baby things always yelling. I said making them laugh.

Yes basic baby things is she eating well pooping peeing well? She asked.

Yeah. Lana said.

Okay what bout her sleep? She asked.

After a bottle she's her cranky which means she's ready for a nap like now she ready for nap. Aylanna said.

Okay so we could make this quick and you guys can get out here. She said. We nod as she walked out.

You sleepy princess. I said as Amoúra looked at me. I kissed her forehead she started fussing.