𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝙇𝙖𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙤 💯

We're all currently out Christmas shopping for everyone because we're having a Christmas party and my family coming down to our house to we could tell everybody else that Aylanna pregnant. Right now I'm at the jewelry shop looking for a promise ring for Aylanna. Yeah I know I'm moving fast but regardless or not she's gonna be in my life for the rest of my life now.

How's this sir. This dude asked.

Perfect

Perfect. I said.

Alright your total is 10k. He said.

Damn...this girl lucky I love her ass. I mumbled handing him my card he swiped it and handed me the bag. I walked to the car. My phone started ring. "𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙢𝙖💞✨"

Yes baby. I answered.

Can you bring me food home please...I'll pay you back. She said.

Yeah what you want. I answered.

Some McDonald's please. She said. I sighed and nod.

Sure. I said.

Thank you bae. She said. I nod she smiled and blow a kiss at the camera. I placed the phone up. 

Baby you look good right now. She said.

I need a cut. I said looking at my hair in the mirror.

I need my hair done...I was supposed to get it done today but He said something happened. She said.

He what you mean He. I said.

My hair dresser a guy. She said.

Change your hair dresser. I said. She laughed and put her hair in a ponytail.

What you get. She asked.

Don't worry about it. I said. She groaned and leaned back on her bed board.

Please I'll tell you yours. She said.

No baby. I said.

Hurry up and get home I'm wanna cuddle. She said.

I am on my way now to get your food calm ya ass down. I said.

Sorry bae. She said. I then went and got her food I ended the call because she wasn't even talking to me she was watching TV. When I got home she was in the kitchen.

Here baby. I said placing it on the counter. Then ran upstairs to hide her gift.

BABE. She yelled.

What. I said sitting my backpack on my chair.

Why your run what are you hiding. She said.

Nothing babe. I said kissing her. She had her arms wrapped around my waist.

You better not be hiding anything for me. She said. I kissed her again picking her up.

I would never hurt you baby. I said.

Okay...let me down. She said. I laughed and put her down on the floor. We walked down and ate.

Girl eat my fry's again I promise imma bring all your gifts back right now. I said as she dipped it in her ice cream.

You won't. She said eating more. I got up and went walking to my room. I walked downstairs with most the bags.

Baby you got my Louis. She said.

Not no more. I said. She ran to the door.

And you got me VS...really you went there by yourself. She said.

Like I said not no more. I said. She groaned.

No babe stop...I'll give whatever you want. She said throwing her arms around my neck.

Okay. I said and went back upstairs and her shit away. She came in my room and laid on my bed and started shaking her ass. I slapped her ass.

Ouch Bae. She whined turning around. I laid next to her.

Can you be my babydaddy. She asked.

I'm already your babydaddy. I said. She laughed and kissed me. I kissed her back making her smile.

You stay smiling Aylanna. I said.

I'm sorry...your too fucking cute for me not fucking smile when we kiss it just makes me feel lucky that your mines. She said. 

Forgive me please baby. She said.

It's okay bae. I said. She soon fell asleep so I just played my game.