𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

𝙉𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙫

Come Aylanna you got this. The nurse said as she used all her strength to push her baby out into the world.

Come on baby you got this. Melosaid placing a light kiss on her forehead. She stopped and cried.

I cant do it. She cried.

Yes you can baby we all believe in you....come on baby push. He said. She gripped the bed tightly as she pushed her baby out.

She's almost here come on just one push. The doctor said. She pushed until she heard the sound of a baby crying.

It's a girl congratulations. The nurse said placing the baby on her chest.

Would you like to cut the cord dad. The nurse asked Melo nod and cut the cord.

You did amazing mamas. He said kissing her forehead. She cried as they placed Amoúra on her chest.

We gonna clean her and get her weight and stuff so as we do that let's fill the birth certificate out first of her full name. The doctor said.

Amoúra Leilani Ball. Aylanna said.

Okay I need you and dad to sign the birth certificates and also are you beast feeding or no. The doctor asked.

Yes. Aylanna said.

Alright so we're gonna teach how to latch her on to your nipple and how to wrap her up and stuff. The doctor said Aylanna nod and the doctor walked away. After they tough Aylanna everything they left the three alone.

Our family finna be here. Melo said.

Okay. Aylanna said.

I'm so tried but I'm to happy to go to sleep. She said .

I'm wide awake. Melo said.

Lucky. She pouted.

It's okay. He said. They smiled at each other and shared a kissed.

I love y'all. Melo said.

We love you too baby. She said then they family walked in. Aylanna brother auntie grandma and dad and her soon to be stepmom and Melo brothers Gelo and Zo LaVar and Tiana and his grandparents.

Okay everyone what's to hold the baby. Aylanna said sitting up.

Duh. Xavier said.

Do you wanna fight? Aylanna asked him.

Like you can your on wires. He said. She rolled her eyes and watched everyone admire Amoúra.