𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮

𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖

Ahh Noo Amoúra. I said taking the marker from her. She looked at me the cried. I sighed and picked her up. Melos not home right now cuz he's hanging out with his friends they decided to go out the town for a fucking week and yes I'm mad about it cuz I'm a teen mom and I can't do this shit alone specially if the baby is her dad twin and acts like him hard headed as hell.

Amoúra I said no. I said as she tried grabbing the marker. She groaned and threw a tantrum. I whined and put her down on the couch. I can't go no damn where cuz he got the damn keys and they're not even using it. So I'm really pissed.

Oh look ya stupid ass daddy calling. I said grabbing my phone and answered.

Hello baby. He said.

What? I asked.

Damn what's ya problem? He asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Oh nothing. I said. He was laying down.

What? He asked.

Im stuck in the house with ya bad ass daughter who keeps tryna eat markers and shit and I want to get something to eat but I can't go no damn where cuz you got the keys and your not even in LA. I said.

I didn't know we were leaving out of town. He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Literally there's nothing in the house but baby food and dog I'm fucking hungry. I said.

What you want me do baby I can't just leave. He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Goodbye. I said.

Wait baby let me see Amoúra. He said. I sighed and seen her crawling to Dips food blow.

LEILANI. I yelled as she bout to put her hand in the blow. I went over to her and put her in her play pen she got upset.

Here talk to ya daughter. I said putting the phone in the playpen she cried and tried to get out.

Princess. Melo said but all she did was cry for me.

Look dada. I said pointing at the phone she cried and sat down and grabbed the phone.

Alright she don't care love you. He said.

I hate you too. I said.

Seriously Aylanna. He said.

Well Im tried of you leaving me home with Amoúra to hang out with ya friends but I can't even hang out with my friends and if I do I gotta take Amoúra. I said. He sighed and sat up.

I'm finna get a Uber to drop me off at the airport. He said putting on his shirt and pants.

Mhmm. I said.
Next day...

I woke up to Amoúra crying. I sighed and sat up and scratched my head.

Mamas. I said. She whined reaching out for me. I got out the bed and walked over to her crib and picked her up. She doesn't sleep in bed no more cuz she's getting wild like super and melo is always rolling over tryna be under me and almost squishing my baby.

Then I heard a male voice from the living room so I picked her up and walked to the living room and it was LaMelo.

Look mamas dada home. I said as she whined. I kissed her forehead and she groaned and melo looked up at us as he spoke on the phone.