𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙤💯
February 14th 2020

Today our baby shower/Aylanna Bday/Valentines day and our babyshower it's not until one and it's only 10 so I decided to go out to the store and get Aylanna gifts and chocolate she was still sleeping so I just went quick

Today our baby shower/Aylanna Bday/Valentines day and our babyshower it's not until one and it's only 10 so I decided to go out to the store and get Aylanna gifts and chocolate she was still sleeping so I just went quick. Then went to drop the stuff off at My dad house.

Dad. I called.

Sup Melo dip where the girls. He asked.

At home sleeping I woke up early to get some gifts for Aylanna since it's her birthday and the babyshower and valentines and I was wondering if you could take them to the place for me. I said.

Yeah Sure...I'll see y'all later. He said.

Alright dad see you later...love you Tiana. I said kissing my mom head. She waved and I walked out the house and went home. I walked in our room and Aylanna was just waking up but she didn't look comfortable.

Baby my head hurts my stomach everything hurts. She whined.

Awe princess...happy birthday and happy Valentine's Day. I said smiling.

Thank you baby. She said.

Your welcome mamas get and go get ready. I said.

Bae I just said my head hurt. She said.

You need to eat that's why ya ass didn't fucking eat your food last cuz you was so mad at me. I said.

Nobody told you to be DMing some thot. She said.

I didn't DM her Aylanna  you know that. I said.

How. She said.

You literally have my password to everything...and please get dress I wanna bring you out for breakfast and then we have to go to your dad house. I said.She sighed and got out our king size bed and went to get ready.

She sighed and got out our king size bed and went to get ready

You ready mamas. I said. She nod and grabbed her purse and my hand. We walked to the car and got in.

She's kicking...I swear every time she hears ya fucking voice she kicks. She said. I laughed and placed my hand on her thigh. We ended up going to Denny's and seen Gelo and Jayden there so we sat with them.