𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖〽️

So me and Melo did decide on a babyshower and that's not until February and it's December so we're good on that for now. My dad thinks me and Melo should find a apartment to move in we haven't talked about that yet. Right now Melo at practice and I'm at the mall with Talia and Lacie before she goes back to Georgia.

Do you know the gender. Talia asked.

Yeah I forgot to tell you guys...We're having a girl. I said.

Awe Girl your growing to fucking fast. Lacie said. I playfully rolled my eyes.

Yeah yeah...anyways we're having a babyshower in February we don't know what day but in February. I told them.

Oh my gosh I can't wait. They said jumping up and down like little ass kids. I phone started ring and it said "𝙗𝙗𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮☺️💞"

What you doing. He asked.

I'm at the mall finna go get my nails done. I said.

Who you with. He asked. I showed Talia and Lacie.

Are y'all watching my babygirls. He asked. I playfully rolled my eyes as they nod.

Yes...we already ate. Talia said.

Yeah Melo relax We got this. Lacie said.

Alright alright just making sure. He said.

We're in the mall right now baby. I said.

Okay. He said. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

The service is probably gonna be bad and you should practicing not FaceTiming me. I said.

So baby coach don't care. He said.

LaMelo. I said.

Aylanna. He said.

Baby I'm serious. I whined. He sucked his teeth.

Ight just until coach notice I'm gone. He said.

Fine...if you get in trouble it's not my fault. I said. He shrugged I sighed then when we got the to nail salon I sat down waiting for my turn.

What color should I get. I asked.

A pink color. He said. I nod soon it was our turn so we all sat down. I set Melo up on something. Then my phone vibrated.
Dad❣️: Tell your boyfriend he better be on the court in 10mins

Babe. I said laughing.

What. He said.

My dad says you got 10mins and you gotta be back on the court. I said laughing he groaned.

By the time Im done you'll be home. I said.

I'm tried mamas. He said.

Then when you get home you can take a shower then go take a nap. I said.

Can you take one with me. He asked.

Fine. I said. We talked for little longer then he had to go and I put my phone and got my nails. After we got my nails done

We went to my house and Melo was sleeping on the couch and my dad was in his room

Y'all want something to snack on. I asked.

Yes please. They said. I walked downstairs and got them some chips and soda.

Baby. Melo groaned. I walked over to the couch and he was still sleeping.

His he having a wet dream. I mumbled.

Bae. I said. He groaned turning his back to me. I put the snacks down and shook him.

Babe wake up. I said.

Stop Lanna I'm tried. He groaned.

Your having a wet dream. I said.

I know you just ruined my dream...that pussy was so wet. He said mumbling the last part.

Babe your nasty. I said laughing.

Who was it about. I asked. He looked at me.

Obviously you. He said. I kissed him and I pulled away making him groaned.

My friends are upstairs bae. I said. He sucked his teeth. I grabbed the snacks and started walking upstairs.

He's mad. I said handing them their snacks.

Why. Lacie asked.

Because he wants me to lay with him...he was having a wet dream about me. I said.

Bitch you got him pussy whipped. Talia said. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. They stayed a little longer then left.

I heard y'all talking shit. Melo said. I laughed and kissed him.

No we wasn't. I said. He sucked his teeth and I climbed on his lap.

You tryna make my dream come true. He asked. I pecked his lips and kissed on his neck.

Only if you can be gentle. I said. He groaned and gently laid me on my back.