𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 〽️
Couple weeks later

For the past month I haven feeling sick and Christmas is 2 weeks away me and Melo been doing good he's in Phoenix right with my dad so it's just me at the house until they get from Phoenix. We facetime every night because I told him I've been feeling sick and because he can't miss a day without FaceTiming me. Like right now.

I don't feel good today. I whined.

Maybe you need to go to the doctors. He said.

If I do and they tell me some shit I don't wanna know my father gonna kill me. I told him.

But you know what he finna say...y'all wanna do adult things and now y'all better start acting like adults. He said.

I know and your career gonna be all fucked up because of me. I said.

Baby it's takes two people to fuck and make a kid....so don't blame this on yourself. He said.

If I do go can come with me please. I asked.

Duh. He said. I smiled and got up.

When are y'all coming home. I asked.

In 2 days. He said. I groaned and walked to downstairs.

Where are you. I asked. Then door opened and he walked in I through my phone in the couch and jumped on him.

Hi baby. He said. I kissed him.

How come I don't get hugs like that. Dad said.

Because I've been with you all my life. I said. He rolled his eyes.

Wait did you hear our conversation. I asked. He nod.

You aren't mad. I asked.

I mean I'm disappointed...in both of you but mistakes happen everyone makes that bad mistake in life. He said.

Okay we don't know that yet because I haven't even made a appointment yet. I said.

Will I did your appointment it's at 10:30am tomorrow. Dad said. I nod and got down off of Melo.

I'm not heavy. I asked. He sucked his teeth and grabbed a water.

Don't start this shit again Aylanna. He said as we all walked upstairs I forgot what I went down there for anyways.

Imma go put my stuff away. He said I nod and went to my room. I grabbed my phone and waited for him.

How was Phoenix. I asked.

It's was hot as fuck I wanted to get naked and walk around in my hotel room. He said. I laughed and sat up.

How are you feeling right now. He asked.

Still feeling like I got hit by a fucking catfish. I said. He kissed my hand and pulled me on his lap.

It's okay because I'm here to take care of you. He said. I smiled and got off of him.

Your the best thing that every happen to me. I said.

Really. He asked. I nod and he kissed me.

Your also the best thing at every happen to me. He said. I laughed and kissed him again.

I miss you. He said.

I miss you more. I said laying my head on his chest.
𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚

Aylanna Jackson. The nurse called me and Melo stood up and walked over to the nurse.

I am Dr.Poison. She said.