𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖✨

It's been a couple days since Melo and my dad left and I had to change everything so that I could have my appointment down here in LA me and Melo FaceTime a lot but right now Lonzo Gelo and Dom are helping me move my couch and stuff in the house today also my brother.

Aylanna. My brother called out from the living room I was in the bed room putting her dresser together FaceTiming melo.

Yeah. I said.

Someone at the door for you. He said.

Let them in. I said. He nod and walked away.

Ba-what the fuck. I said.

Yeah. I heard Melo voice. I turned around he was standing in the door way with cast on his foot.

Baby. I said standing up and hugged him.

Hi mamas. He said hugging me back.

What how you get here. I asked.

Zo picked me up then dropped me off at the house and I went to get our new car and went to store to get you these. He said handing me flowers.

Awe thank you. I said kissing him.

Your welcome baby how far did you get with her room. He said.

I got everything but the crib Zo said he was gonna so it. I said. He nod and started walking away.

Where you going you just said something about our new car so let me see it. I said he laughed and grabbed my hand. We walked out the door to the car.

Don't you have a white one just like it

Don't you have a white one just like it. I said.

Yeah but that's really Zo's and this one is newer. He said.

Look what I got Amoúra. He said opening the trunk and pulled out a mini version of the truck.