𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 ✨

Today my mom birthday and we're flew out to California to see melo's family. I was like so quite today. Melo and my dad did notice.

You okay baby. Melo asked.

Huh...oh yeah I'm fine. I said. He hugged me from the back and kissed my cheek.

If you want we could visit her grave and put some flowers on it. He said.

That sounds nice. I said. He nod and kissed me.

Alright whenever your ready. He said.

Let's just go now. I said. He nod and we started walking to the car.

Hey where y'all going. Gelo asked.

We're gonna go get some flowers and put it on her mom's grave. Melo said.

Oh Imma let y'all be. He said. We nod as he walked away. Then we left went to get flowers then the grave yard.

Which row is it. Melo asked.

The third one. I said. We soon got out as I walked over to my mom grave. I bended down and placed the flower next to the stone.

Mommy last time I was here I didn't have a amazing boyfriend that I wish you could meet and I wasn't pregnant. But now I am and I know you would probably be disappointed because you didn't raise me that but like things happy and I'm sorry but...I really miss you mommy like my after you died my life really changed...I remember when we always had our girls day and left Kamari at home. I said as some tears rolled down my face but I went on and on.(A/n: I not gonna keep writ cuz Imma get emotional)

Happy birthday mommy...and my birthday gift to you is to name my babygirl after you. I said. I stood up with Melo help.

It's okay to cry baby. He said. I hugged him and cried. He hugged me tight rubbing my back. We soon went back to the house.

Hey guys. LaVar said.

Hey. We said.

Baby you want anything to drink. Melo asked.

Water please. I said.

I still don't know the gender. LaVar said.

Oh yeah sorry LaVar but it's a girl. I said.

Damn it. He said. I laughed and grabbed my water from melo.

Your welcome. He said.

Thank you baby. I said kissing his cheek. He nod and kissed me.

Let's get in the pool baby. He said.

No. I said.

Why not. He asked.

I don't want to. I whined.

Why not...mamas please. He groaned.

I don't want to be in a bathing suit...in front of everybody. I said.

Aylanna. He said.

What. I said.

Stop your beautiful. He said.

No I'm not I'm getting fatter. I said.