𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Melo🦅

Melo🦅

Amoúra is now's 3days old and she's hardly cry's the only time she cries is if she's hungry or needs a diaper change or sleepy but she don't cry if we put her down or give her baths but she hates being surrounded. I think personally she's a daddy girl but Aylanna thinks she's a mommy girl.

Babe bring Amoúra in the bathroom she's gonna get her bath. Aylanna said. I walked into our bathroom and Aylanna was checking the bath water. Today she's has her weekly check ups and her appointment is in two hours and nun of are ready yet because we woke up late and let's not for get it's ya boy's birthday.

Hi mommy baby. She said taking her and kissed her forehead.

She's not a mommy girl. I said. Aylanna looked at me.

You lucky it's your birthday. She said.

Yup you gotta be nice to me. I said. 

Whatever did you figure out what you wanted to do today? She asked washing Amoúra up.

I want you to go to the Victoria Secret and get you something and then come home and give me a lap dance. I said.

Bae I can't have to wear them grandma panties for the next 6 weeks. She said. 

Then I don't know I really want a lap dance. I said.

Could you not be horny around our daughter. She said.

Sorry but this ain't fair. I said.

What's not fair? She asked.

That I have wait still just have my dick wet. I said and she smacked my chest.

Ouch. I groaned.

Stop talking crazy around her. She said.

She can't understand us. I told her.

So what stop talking crazy around her. She replied back.

Alright but you didn't have to smack me like that. I said rolling my eyes. She finished up with Amoúra and got her dress as she got Amoúra dressed I showered and got dress. After I got dress she got ready and I watched Amoúra and we left and she wanted to vlog.

Can you not be mad for the video? She asked. But ignored her she rolled her eyes and put the camera down.

Do you wanna talk about it or are you gonna ignore me? She asked.

Hellloo. She said.

Stop acting like this LaMelo. She said.