𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Aylanna POV

I woke hearing loud voices downstairs. I sighed and got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then I went downstairs and they all stared at me.

Hey Lanna. Gelo said.

Hi everyone. I said super tried and walked to the kitchen I grabbed a coffee mug and started making my tea.

Why sound tried? Melo asked hugging me from the back as I waited for my tea.

I don't know. I said shrugging.

I hope you know I heard you last night crying. He said.

I'm stressing out melo and I don't wanna talk about cuz it makes me more stressed. I said.

What are you stressing out for? He asked.

LaMelo. I said taking a small sip of tea since it was still hot.

Talk to me. He said.

Imma go upstairs and get dress for the day and then go get Amoúra go hang with your people. I said walking away.

I hate when you do that shit bruh. He said getting mad.

Hate when I do what? I asked.

You're ass is always whining about me not helping you out and all that bullshit but when I do you never wanna fucking talk about the shit...how fuck I'm supposed to help you if your not gonna talk about the shit Aylanna. He said.

I don't wanna talk about this one LaMelo and that's all. I said rubbing my back as I got this weird as pain my back.

Ouch. I said.

Umm Why is there blood on the floor? Zo asked.

W-what blood? I asked scared.

What the fuck baby why are you bleeding? Melo  asked.

I-I don't know. I said scared.

Bro we gotta to the hospital come on. Melo said and picked me up and carried me to car.

I need a towel I don't wanna mess up the seats. I said.

Someone get me a towel. He said and Zo ran back in the house and got home a towel. Melo laid it down on the seat and I sat down. I moaned quietly as a got another pain in my lower abdomen.

It's okay mamas everything gonna fine. Melo said kissing my hand as he used the other hand to drive.
••••

Did the doctor tell y'all what's wrong yet? Dad asked as he walked into the room with Amoúra.

Mommy you okay? She asked.

No they didn't...and I'm fine princess. I said.

What happened? He asked.

I got this pain in my back and Zo seen the blood on the floor...I'm scared. I said crying.

Baby everything gonna be fine I promise no matter what it is we're all gonna be here and support you. Melo said kissing my forehead. Then the doctor knocked on the door and walked in.

Hi so we found out what's wrong and...you had a miscarriage due to stress. The doctor said.

Did you know the gender? I asked.

Yes another babygirl. She said.

Thank you. I said wiping my tears.

I'll give you guys some alone time. She said and walked out and I instantly broke down.

This all my fault baby I'm sorry. I said crying.

It's nobody fault baby. He said.

Yes it is if I just had told you instead of stressing I would still be pregnant. I said as he wiped my tears and kissed me.

Mommy don't cry. Amoúra said hugging me. I smiled and rubbed her back.

Aylanna Melo right it's nobody fault not saying this to be rude but maybe it was just a sign from god saying it not time for another child. He said.

I guess at least I know she's safe up there with Mommy. I said kissing Amoúra forehead.
••••

You okay mamas? Melo asked. I nod and hugged him.

Are you okay? I asked.

I'm fine baby. He said looking me dead in the eyes.

You sure. I said.

Baby yes I'm positive the only this gonna work is if one of us is strong enough hold onto the other one. He said I smiled and kissed him.

Mommy why you was in the hospital? Amoúra asked.

Because I had this thing called a miscarriage and now I won't have baby sister. I said.

But why mommy? She asked.

I don't know baby but all I know is she's safe with my mommy. I said. She nod and hugged my legs but melo picked her up.

It's still earlier in the day y'all wanna watch a movie or something? He asked.

Imma go shower real quick. I said.

Okay. He said. I walked upstairs to our room and turned on the shower and got in.
••••
Baby. Melo said from the other side of the door. I had it lock cuz I knew he was gonna check on me.

Baby...unlock the door. He said. I pulled my legs up to my chest and sat under the water until he got in.

Aylanna. He said.

Baby why are you doing this it's gonna be okay I promise mamas. He said looking at me. I just cried looking at him. He sighed and took his clothes off leaving his boxers on and got in with me he pulled me in between his legs.

Listen to me and trust me...everything is gonna be fine mamas yes it sucks but you don't have bring ya self down...we're gonna get married. He said.

And I'm pretty sure If your mom was here she wouldn't want you to let yourself down Amoúra needs her mom. He said.

And I need you baby believe it or not I don't think I'll be who I am if you wasn't my girl. He said wiping my tears but they kept falling. 

I love you okay and I'm not mad at you for not telling why your stressing...and I'm definitely not mad at you for something that wasn't your choice baby you already give me one child two would have been better but I'm happy...besides Amoúra is a hand full. He said. I smiled a little and he smiled back at me and kissed me.

Come on. He said standing up. He helped me stand up and grabbed my towel.

Thank you. I whispered. He nod and took his boxers off and grabbed a towel and walked to the closet and we got dress I was still bleeding a little so I had to wear a pad the doctor said I should stop bleeding for at least two days.

Mommy daddy. Amoúra whined.

Hold princess. Melo said sliding into his boxers he put he's shorts on and let her in the room.

We watch the movie now? She asked.

Yes. I said sitting on the bed melo placed her on the bed and she walked to the top and sat in the middle and we put on the movie "A Christmas prince."