𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙤🦍

Moúra mommy can only do one thing stink. Aylanna whined as Amoúra cried her lungs out. I sat up and picked up Amoúra and she stopped crying.

Finally you woke up I was wondering when you was gonna notice she was crying. Aylanna said. I shook my head took the bottle and gave it to Amoúra.

I thought I was a dream. I said putting the bottle in Amoúra mouth.

Well now Imma take a damn shower. She said and grabbed her towel and walked to the bathroom. I fed Amoúra and then after I fed her I burped her. After I burped I had to change her. Aylanna walked out with the towel on.

What if I dropped this towel right now what would you do? She asked.

I would beat ya ass my daughter in the room. I said. Then she dropped the towel I took Amoúra's boppy and through it at her.

Babe. She laughed.

Put that shit back on. I said. She laughed and grabbed the towel and over to me.

You know you like it. She said.

I do but your not finna do that shit in front of my daughter. I said. She laughed and grabbed some panties and a bra and put them on.

Your a good daddy and don't let nobody tell your a deadbeat. She said.

I know baby. I said.

I'm serious baby... you do a lot for and Amoúra and I appreciate it all. She said.

Baby I know. I said.

I love you. She said.

I love you too. I said and she kissed me then walked over to the dresser and grabbed some clothes. She grabbed my shirt and boxers and put them on.

Let me take Amoúra for little. LaVar said.

She's just ate so don't be so playfully. We said. 

Okay. He said taking her. He walked out with Amoúra. Once he walked out Aylanna climbed on my lap.

Baby what you doing? I asked laughing. She kissed me ignoring my question. Then she pulled away I looked her in that eyes all I could see was lust.

You know what I want. She said.

Don't you gotta wait? I asked.

That's over like a week ago. She said.

The fuck you waiting for. I said. She laughed and kissed me again and then door opened and it was dip.

Dip bro. I said.

Baby it's okay. She said.

No I was finna get some pussy. I said.

You can still get it. She said. I rolled my eyes and kissed her. Then she got off my lap and sat next to me. Dip jumped on the bed laying in between us.

I hate you boy for this shit. I said petting him.

But I still love you. I said kissing his forehead and Aylanna made a face.

Don't kiss me until you brush your teeth real good too. She said. I laughed as she got up and walked out the room and game back with Amoúra.

LaVar was getting tried of her he was reading a book but I was just going to get a water. She said.

Let see my baby. I said.

No it's my turn. She said sitting on the bed with her.

Moúra daddy always tryna take you away from me. She said. 

Stop. I said rubbing her thigh dip started sniffing Amoúra.

It's your baby sister Dip your lazy ass and protect her. Lanna said.

If you don't Im getting rid of ya ass. She said.

You can't get rid of my dog. I said. Then Amoúra started fussing.

Why fussing you Amoúra? Aylanna asked rubbing her back.

Your okay mamas. She said kissing her forehead. She stretched her little ass arms out and yawned.

Your sleepy stinky. Aylanna said.

Let me put her to sleep. I said.

You sure? She asked.

Yes. I said. She sighed and handed her over to me. After like 20mins she was knocked out so was Aylanna.

I love y'all. I said as if they could me.