𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

(since we know what team his on now we can now say they live in North Carolina so everything is still happening nothing changing if you understand)
••••••
𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑
I cuddled up with melo late night I was wide awake rubbing my stomach just thinking how crazy it is how I had miscarriage and every time I got to sleep I wake up with a nightmare about it. It was just so much blood and it's my fault.

Mamas why you crying? Melo asked kissing my forehead then he wiped my tears.

No reason. I said.

Baby you really just gonna lie to me like that what's wrong? He asked. I turned around and he sighed sitting up turning on the light.

Mel-Aylanna obviously something bothering you and I know what it is. He said.

So if you know are you asking me? I asked.

Cuz I want you to tell me I'm not just gonna keep guest your problems. He said.

It's my fault. I cried.

Baby it's not your fault....it's nobody's fault obviously god giving us a chance to get married first besides she's up there with your mom baby you know she's in good hands. He said.

But melo what if this happens again...I can't lose another baby. I said. He kissed me and hugged me as I cried into his arms.
•••••
Mommy. Amoúra said shaking me.

Mommy.  She whined. I groaned in response.

What baby? I asked. She whined tried climbing on the bed. My baby gonna be short when she gets older.

Use your words. I said.

I sleep with you and daddy. She said whining. I moved back pushing Melo back helped her on the bed and I went back to sleep. I didn't wake up until   8am and went to make breakfast for us.
••••

MOMMY! Amoúra yelled as Melo chased her around. I laughed smiled as she ran to me.

Im gonna get you. Melo said and started tickling her. She giggling falling on the floor as he kept tickling her.

Say you love me. Melo said giving tickling a break.

No. Amoúra said and he started tickling her.

Otay I love you. She said. He picked her up and kissed her cheek hugging her.

I love you too princess. He said.

Now let's get mommy. He said.

Babe no I'm tryna cook. I said laughing as he put her down.

So. He said and started tickling me.

BABEEE. I laughed.

That's not my name Lanna. He said.

No I'm not calling you that front of daughter stop. I said. 

Say it. He said as he tickled me.

Papi stoppppp. I whined.

Okay. He said and kissed me.

Your annoying. I said as he kissed me again.

I love you more baby. He said. I sighed and finished up breakfast.

Mommy when we gonna see mema. Amoúra asked.

Next week baby we're gonna stay at mema house for a whole week with your cousin and uncle Xavier. I said.

Yaaa I can't wait mommy. She said.

We're still going to my dads right? Melo asked.

Yeah. I said eating my bacon. He nod and drink his OJ.

I full. Moúra said.

You didn't even touch your Grits Amoúra. Melo said.

I not hungry anymore. She said.

No your gotta sit here and finish that little bit of grits. He said. She whined started playing with her food.

Stop. I said.

But I not hungry mommy I wanna play with my toys. She whined.

After your finish. I said.
•••••
Week later...
Melo held a sleeping Amoúra as we walked over to the thing and got our bags we just got to LA and Xavier picking us up.

She's getting heavy. He said.

Well put her down she can walk. I said.

But she's sleep bae and she just went to sleep like a hour ago. He said.

Yeah it time for her to wake up or do you wanna be up with her for 24hours cuz I'm not. I said. He sighed and put her down. She instantly started whining and hugged onto melo legs.

Princess you gotta walk Unlce Xavier outside. He said.

Noo. She whined. He sighed and looked at me.

What? I asked.

Daddy I don't wanna walk. She whined.

Moúra you gotta walk. I said.

Nooo. She cried.

Hey stop it's okay. Melo said and picked her up. I sighed and we walked out to the front where my brother was which I was so happy to him I miss my brother.

X I miss you. I said hugging him .

I miss you to Lanna. He said hugging me back.

What's sup bro. He said as him and melo hugged.

Come Amoúra. I said as she stood by melo.

Princess get in the car with mommy. He said. She crawled into the backseat and melo closed door. Amoúra laid her head on my lap. Then boys got in front and We went to grandma house.

Hey honey. Grandma said as we walked in the house.

Hi nana. I said hugging her.

You could go lay her in your room. She said.

Nana my bed isn't be enough for the three of us anymore and she's a wild sleeper. I said.

She could sleep with me honey it's no problem. She said. I nod and walked upstairs to my old room and melo was already up there with the bags.

She gotta wake up. I said.

Baby just leave her alone she'll wake up. He said.

Fine. I said and grabbed my suit case. I took my clothes out and put them away.

Wait where's her body wash? I asked.

Damn I forgot to pack it. He said.

It's fine I'll just go to the store and get her a one for here. I said. After we unpacked and stuff Amoúra had woken up and got hungry so I took her out for lunch and went to the store.
•••••
7:30pm

I closed the door to my grandmothers room after laying Amoúra down to bed and Melo was in my old room waiting for me so we could shower together. I walked into the room and melo was on his phone. I closed the door and walked over to the bed and climbed on his lap and took his phone.

H-ohhh hey mami. He said as I leaned and down and kissed him.

Come on let's go shower. I said getting up I walked to the bathroom he walked in after me and I got undressed and got in the shower.