𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙤💯
Babe if you don't hurry up. Aylanna said from downstairs. Today we're talking with some planner to plan the babyshower then furnish shopping. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys.

Let's go. I said. We got in the car and drove to café that we were meeting the planner at.

Hello my name is Kayla I will be your planner you guys must be Aylanna and LaMelo. Kayla said as she stared at me and started fix her shirt. I rolled my eyes and kissed Aylanna.

Thanks baby. She said. I nod and grabbed her hand. We all discussed the babyshower we decide to do like a beauty and beast theme.

She's tryna flirt with me. I said as we walked out.

Oh really. She said.

See I wasn't gonna tell you because I already know you gonna do some slick shit. I said.

No I'm not. She said.

Aylanna you can't lie to me. I said.

Yes I can. She said.

Lie to me I promise I bring ya ass to the back of this car and fuck you up. I said.

Okay daddy. She said. I gripped the steering wheel.  We soon got the the furnishing store.

You know she's not supposed to be sleeping in her own room right away. She said.

What. I said.

Babies aren't really supposed to be sleeping in their own rooms their supposed to sleep in the parents room. She said.

But my auntie said that just made it easier for her so she won't have to get up every time the baby cried to walk from her room to the babies. She said.

Oh...why didn't you say that the first time. I said. She rolled her eyes.

Your so slow babe. She said.

Says the one that's walking like a damn penguin. I said.

It's not my fault. She said. I laughed and kissed her forehead.

I'm fucking with you mamas. I said grabbing her hand we walked around we found a couples things we liked then went back to the house.

Aylanna come here real quick. Jermaine said.

Yes dad. She said.

So LaVar wants to know if you wanna be on the Ball in the family show...but he said it's up to you. Jermaine said.

Are they gonna be every where we go. She asked.

Pretty much. He said.

Fine I'll do it. She said.

Are you sure baby. I asked. She nod and kissed me.

Okay... I'll let LaVar know and you guys start packing tonight we're leaving tomorrow night. Jermaine said. We nod and sat down.

Wait dad what if I stay down here in LA because Melo only has like 5 more games and who's gonna furnish the house while we're gone. Aylanna said.

If Melo okay with it. He said.

Yeah but who's gonna be my good luck before the games. I said.

Baby I'll call you or you can call during warm up and I'll watch the games with your mom and grandparents. She said.

Okay. I said.

Let's talk to LaVar about it though. Jermaine said.

You already he's gonna say she's family so why waste time. I said.