𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

2 months later (So now their in December and sorry for all the skipping)
Aylanna 〽️

Aylanna...Why are you screaming. Melo said.

There's a spider. I whined. He sucked his teeth and walked in my room.

Where. He asked. I pointed at my computer desk. He took his shoe off and killed it. Then came running to me.

LAMELO. I yelled running to my bathroom I closed the door and stood on it.

Alright baby I cleaned my shoes off come out. He said. I cracked the door open and he put his hands up. I opened it fully and jumped on him and kissed him.

Thank you baby. I said. He kissed me and put me down.

Your welcome. He said. I grabbed my computer and sat down on my bed and kept watching YouTube.

What are you watching. He asked laying next to me.

Actually I'm not watching something I'm editing a video I started YouTube. I said.

What's the video about. He asked rubbing my lower back.

Since everyone keeps asking if we're dating...I explained it to them and said we're not only because I don't like everyone in my business and we're not even serious yet not that I know of. I said.

If I had sex with you twice your definitely my girl. He said.

It would have been nice if you ask me at least. I said. He sat up and leaned against my head board and took my computer and grabbed my hand.

Do you Aylanna Marie Jackson want to be my girlfriend. He asked.

Yes I do want to be your girlfriend LaMelo LaFrance Ball. I said he sucked his teeth but kissed me.

Good because can't nobody get a shot of this ass. He said making me laugh. He smiled and kissed me again. 

Okay as much as I would love to kept kissing you I wanna finish this video. I told him.

You right because if you don't post that they definitely know we're dating. He said. I nod and hurry up and finish it up.

Okay it's done. I said closing my laptop and looked him and he was sleeping. I kissed his cheek. I let him sleep for like 20mins cuz I got bored.

Baby. I said kissing him. He groaned pushed me away slightly.

Bae wake up. I whined.

Mhmm. He said.

Wake up please..I'm bored. I whined. He sighed and opened his eyes. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Can we go do something I'm bored. I said.

Okay. He said getting up off the bed. 

Let's go out for something to eat I'm fucking hungry. He said.

Okay...I'm go get dress. I said and went to the closet and grabbed a outfit and changed.

You look good ma. Melo said grabbing my ass.

Thank you. I said. He kissed my cheek then we left and got some subway.

This shit is crack. I said. He smiled and started recording me.

No stop... don't record me. I whined. He continued recording me.

Meloooo. I whined.

Alright I'll stop. He said putting his phone down.

Good now delete the video. I said.

Hell noo hurry up. He said putting his phone in his pocket. I ate my sandwich and then we went to look at sneakers I'm a very bad sneaker head like it bad any time I'm around shoes I buy them.