𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖✨
(Her outfit)

𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖✨(Her outfit)

Baby. Melo said. We were in the car following our dads to our surprise.

Yes baby. I said. He grabbed my hand kissing my knuckle.

When I get drafted are you gonna come with me to where every I go. He asked.

Of course baby I'm not keeping you away from Amoura. I said.

Good don't be like Denise keeping Zoey away from Zo. He said. I giggled and kissed him as we stopped at a red light. He tried to add tongue but the cars behind us started beeping at us. He groaned and pulled away we soon got the the destination and it was a apartment.

Why are we here. I said.

You know our dads mad weird like look at them now. He said as they walked up to the car and he rolled down the window.

Get out the car. Dad said. I sighed and started to but Melo stopped me.

Don't open that door. He said getting out and ran to my side. I playfully rolled my eyes as he opened my door and helped me out the car.

Thank you baby. I said kissing his cheek he nod and grabbed my hand. We walked behind our dads walking to someone door. Then they handed us a key. Melo took it and unlocked the door to a empty apartment in so nice and big the walls were white and the floors was like a dark wood color then the kitchen was a decent size.

Who's house is this. I asked.

Obviously yours. LaVar said.

Are you serious. Melo said. They nod I smiled and walked over to Melo and kissed him.

Yeah aren't y'all excited. Dad said.

Yes but what if he gets drafted to somewhere else. I said.

Then y'all just gonna have to buy a apartment out there. LaVar said.

And we payed the whole rent so y'all don't have to worry about paying no rent the things y'all have to pay for is the furniture and food and anything y'all want fix. Dad said. I started squealing and jumped.

Aye aye chill out with that jumping shit your pregnant remember. Melo said.

Sorry I'm so excited I want the living room to be like a turquoise bluish color with some black and our room to be grey or black and her room to be pink or purple. I said.

You dun got her started now. He said as I went on and on how I wanted the house to look.

How does a LED light that says LA sound. I said.