𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

5 months later...
𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 ✨
I woke to my now five month old baby babbling but she was in melo face waking him. Usually I stop her but this time Im not cuz he had a attitude with me for no reason last night.

Mamas stop. He groaned as she gave him wet kisses and smacked on his faces. I started recording them.

Aylanna get her. He said.

What's ya problem? I asked sitting up. I took Amoúra and she started whining.

Dada doesn't wanna he bothered mamas he's being disrespectful. I said. He sucked his teeth and looked at me.

Don't fucking look at me like that. I said. He shook his head and laid back down.

Hello answer my question. I said.

Ya ass just watching her wake me up out my sleep and recording. He said.

She's does all the time and I stop her and obviously she's wants her daddy. I said as Amoúra got out my arms and went back to him.

Amoúra not right now. He said and she fell on her butt and started crying.

LaMelo what this is ya problem. I said picking up Amoúra. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

Then just leave LaMelo if your gonna be all rude to me and my daughter. I said.

I'm not leaving Alyanna...your bugging. He said.

Alright so we'll leave and you can call me when you doing with this attitude. I said grabbing my phone and charger. I picked Amoúra and her diaper bag and walked to the G wagon and he followed us.

Where you going? He asked.

Why does it matter LaMelo your being rude to us for no reason so call me when your done with ya attitude. I said walking to the driving side but he grabbed my arm.

LaMelo let me go. I said.

Aylanna your not going anywhere with my daughter. He said.

Yes I am LaMelo I tried of ya attitude...we didn't do shit for your attitude. I said.

Baby. He said.

No don't start babying me. I said. He sucked his teeth and looked down at me.

Baby your being Dramatic. He said. I rolled my eyes and went in my pocket and called Zo.

Hey Aylanna wants good? He asked.

Can you come and talk ya brother. I said.

Yeah I'll be there in a little. He said.

Okay thanks. I said and ended the call and melo looked at me and took my phone.

Oh my god LaMelo gimme my phone. I said reaching for it.

Why you snitching on me? He asked.

Because I wanna fucking go and your not letting me go Amoúra in the car by herself. I said.

So take her out. He said.