𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Before we start I'm skipping like
2 months so now she's like 8 months I think and it's July and Again I have No ideas what's so ever about Pregnancy so just ignore any repeats and I am also changing Aylanna character too @mamii_es

Before we start I'm skipping like 2 months so now she's like 8 months I think and it's July and Again I have No ideas what's so ever about Pregnancy so just ignore any repeats and I am also changing Aylanna character too @mamii_es

...Okay loves enjoy 💕
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗼💯

Melo can you get that. Aylanna said pointing at something pink we were still doing a little shopping for the baby mostly Bottles,clothes and other stuff.

Get what baby? I asked.

The bottles. She said.

Baby there's some literally in your face. I said.

Oh. She said grabbing them. She put them in the cart and kept walking. After shopping we went home. On the way home she was whining.

What baby? I asked tryna stay focused on the road.

Nothing she just kicking. She said.

She must be kicking hard cuz you look you finna cry. I said.

Yeah really hard you can see the movements. She said. I placed my hand on her stomach and the baby press on where my hand was. We soon got home and Aylanna went in the room and took a nap. I stayed up and played the game.
𝑨𝒚𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂
I was sleeping for a good 20mins when I got a phone call. I sighed and answered it.

Hello. I asked.

Aylanna nana in the hospital. My brother said.

What which hospital why? I asked grabbing my stuff.

She had a stroke hurry Aylanna. He said.

Okay I'm coming. I said putting my shoes on.

LAMELO. I yelled.

What baby why you screaming? He asked.

My nana had a stroke we gotta go. I said. He grabbed the keys and we got in the car.

LaMelo drive faster. I said.

Baby relax your gonna get hurt yourself. He said.

I don't care LaMelo My grandmother is the hospital. I said.

I understand baby but your also pregnant with our daughter you cannot stress I know what it feels like my mother had a stroke she's gonna make it. He said.

Okay. I said tryna breath. We soon got the the hospital and they weren't even letting me in.

She my grandmother I need to see my grandmother and if I pass out I will sue ya bitch ass. I said.

Ma'am I need you to clam down or I will arrest you. The Guard said.

She won't let me see my grandmother I will not clam down she literally had a stroke and my brother called me and told me. I said and it started to get black.

AYLANNA. I heard LaMelo yell.

BABY BREATH. He yelled catching me.
Hours later...

I woke up in the hospital bed. I heard people speaking.

Aylanna. My dad said rushing over to me.

You okay baby? He asked.

I think so is grandma okay and where's Melo? I asked sitting up.

Grandma fine it was just a mini stroke she's staying for 2 days and Melo went to get some food...Aylanna you can't not be doing this. He said.

I know but I was scared and I just wanted to see her. I whined.

You could have called Xavier Lanna. He said.

Where is Xavier? I asked.

He always went to get food with Melo. He said. Then the doctor walked in.

Oh good your up...so your baby fine she's breathing fine and everything else your also fine your blood pressure was just a little high so that's what's caused the blackout. The doctor said. Then Melo and my brother walked in with food laughing.

Oh shit you okay baby? Melo asked rushing over to me too.

Yeah the doctor was just telling me about the baby and stuff. I said.

Well how is she? He asked rubbing my stomach.

Your baby is fine. The doctor said. The doctor walked out leaving us 4.

Aylanna next time you don't listen to Melo Imma kill you. Xavier said.

Okay sorry. I said smacking his hand because his hand was in my face.

What you get me to eat? I asked.

Nothing. Melo said. I rolled my eyes and took his bag of food.

I'm deadass I didn't get you anything. He said. I sighed and got up and they all sat up.

What can I just at go to the bathroom? I asked. They all sat back down and I went to the bathroom. I used it then washed my hands walked back out.

Hi Aylanna your all set to go...just keep the stress level low. She said.

Okay. I said. She then left and my dad and brother step at it. I got dress and we left.

We'll see you tomorrow love you guys. I said waving at my brother and Dad.

Bye Aylanna. They said. Me and Melo got in the car and went home.

Are you okay now. He said.

Yeah I think so. I said he grabbed my hand and kissed it.