AkaHina - Crave You

Royalty AU!

This chapter is based on the lyrics "Crave You" by Flight Facilities.

"Your Highness, you...you look incredible," Yachi complimented as she and many other maids fitted Hinata into a flowy floor-length gold gown.

"Thank you Yacchan," he said, before shooing the other maids away and leaning down to whisper something in her ear.

"I have a dress prepared for you for the ball tonight. I'm sure Tadashi will be happy to see you there,"
A bright blush spread across her face, "Th-thank you, Your Highness. But I'm just a maid, why would you do that?"
"I know how much my brother is in love with you,"
"I will forever be grateful to you, Prince Shouyou."
"Don't worry about, I wouldn't want to get in the way of love."

Yamaguchi was Hinata's younger brother, only 16 years old and completely in love with Yachi Hitoka, one of the palace maids. 

.

.

"Your Highness, I must escort you to the ballroom," Kageyama said as he entered Hinata's chambers.

Kageyama Tobio, Hinata's personal guard and the most serious guy in the world. 
"Loosen up a bit Tobio, no need to be so tense," Hinata reminded as he placed his crown on his head. 

"Let's go, shall we. I can't wait to meet everyone!"

Kageyama couldn't deny that he was jealous. Hinata and he had been around each other their entire lives and when they were 16, Kageyama became his guard. Kageyama couldn't deny that he had feelings for the prince but his job was to simply protect Hinata. He knew it would never be anything more than that.

When Hinata entered the ballroom. Everyone turned and looked. I mean, who wouldn't, the room brightened up as soon as he walked in.

Hinata was the most popular prince of this generation, not only his looks but his charity work, personality...everything about him was perfect. 

Everyone wanted him. 

"Everyone's looking at you, Your Highness," Kageyama said. 
"I know, ooh everyone looks incredible!"

The first suitor to approach him was Prince Tooru of the Aoba Johsai Kingdom. 
"Shou-chan! It's so lovely to see you again," Oikawa greeted.
"Oi, use proper titles. My apologies for his behaviour, Your Highness," Iwaizumi, Oikawa's head of the guard, apologised. 
Hinata smiled brightly, "Don't worry about it Iwaizumi-san, I'm fine with him calling me that."

"See Iwa-chan. But I know many more people want to speak with you. Dance with me later, Shou-chan?"
"Sure!"

It's not like he didn't want to, it's just, not with Oikawa. Hinata had someone in mind who he would much rather dance with.

"Shou-kun!" A voice called out. Hinata turned to see Prince Atsumu and Prince Osamu of the Inarizaki Kingdom walking towards him.  

"Atsumu-san! Osamu-san! Lovely to see you again!" Hinata greeted with a smile.
"You look absolutely gorgeous tonight Shou-kun," Atsumu complimented, bowing down and kissing Hinata's hand.

Osamu rolled his eyes at his brother before bowing down as well.
"Prince Shouyou, it's an honour as always to be in your presence."
"Oh, Osamu-san, please, you're too kind. And thank you so much for giving my chefs your onigiri recipes, but I can't deny, they always tasted better when you made them."

Osamu's cheeks went red and he tried his best to hold back his huge smile. 

"Thank you so much. I would love to dance with you sometime tonight,"
"Me too!" Atsumu yelled.