SakuAtsu (Angst)

Among Us AU!

The Black Jackals were a special unit apart of the Japanese National Space Administration. Having only four members all being incredible at their jobs. Recently they had been suddenly offered a mission on an older space shuttle that required fixing. 

Hinata Shouyou was extremely excited as this was his first time going into space.
Bokuto Koutarou and Miya Atsumu couldn't wait to go back to space as it had been a couple years since they last did. 
Sakusa Kiyoomi? He did not want to go. He knew the real reason why they were being sent there. Sure, the space shuttle was old but the JNSA didn't actually care about it. 

But the MSBY Unit knews things they shouldn't. They found out information they shouldn't have unknowingly. Sakusa was the only one the company trusted. And they gave him a job for while he was in space with the other members. A very special job.

"Bokuto-san! I need some help in weapons." Hinata said into his radio, struggling to get the files downloaded. It had been about a week since they had been on the shuttle and things all over the place kept either falling apart or needed to be re-done. Hinata had to download the files from weapons everyday and send them back to the JNSA. He didn't know why exactly, but it's what he had been told. 

"Bokuto-san?" He asked, when he didn't receive a response. 
"Tsum Tsum? Sakusa-san? Do you know where Bokuto-san is?"
"Sh-Shouyou. You need to come to electrical now. Bokuto's hurt." Atsumu stuttered. Hinata's eyes widened before running across the shuttle where the electrical room was. He never liked going in there. It was dark and scary. Taking a deep breath, he walked and and gasped when he saw Bokuto on the ground, covered in blood when Atsumu on his knees trying to help him. 

"Bokuto-san! What happened?" 
"S...sa-" He couldn't say anymore before he began coughing, blood spluttered in places it hadn't already.
"B-Bokkun. Please. Stay awake!" The blonde begged, shaking Bokuto. 
Bokuto's eyes fluttered closed and heavy tears run down both of their faces.
"Bokuto-san! Wake up! Please!"

There was no response as Bokuto's chest stopped moving up and down. The blood flow from his wounds slowly stopped.
"No no no no. Who could have done this? Is there an imposter on the shuttle? We have to find Sakusa-san! M-maybe he can help Bokuto-san. Yeah, yeah. He's pretty good with the medical stuf-"
"Sho-kun! He...he's gone. Omi-kun can't save him." Atsumu's expression was exasperated and like he was trying to stop himself from crying.
"No! H-he can! I'll go find him."
"Shouyou no!" But it was too late and the younger man had already run off. 

Atsumu looked down at the lifeless body of Bokuto in his arms.
"I'm sorry Bokkun. I have to go and save Shou-kun. He's not safe. Not with him on board." Slowly laying his body on ground he slowly stood up and rushed to the door, but not before looking back one more time and choking back a sob. 

Running out of them room, he tried to guess which way Hinata went. Opting for the left, he began to search for him. He walked into medical, hoping to find Hinata but instead found Sakusa.
"O-Omi-kun? What are you doing?" He asked nervously.
"Re-arranging the cupboards. They're a mess." The raven responded bluntly. As if he didn't just do that.
"What do you want Miya?"
"N-nothing. Just looking for Sho-kun."
"I haven't seen him yet today."

'Liar.'

"What about Bokkun? I can't seem to find him." 
"No, I assume he is in electrical," Sakusa replied, not making eye contact with the blonde.
"Really, that's strange. Bokkun never goes in electrical because it scares him. He always works in comms or admin." Atsumu hinted.
"I don't know."

'Liar.'

"W-well, I'll be on my way. See yer later Omi-kun." Atsumu said hurriedly before rushing out to look for Hinata again.

He searched the cafeteria. Nothing.

Reactor? Nothing.

Upper engine? Nothing.

He finally went to security, desperate to find Hinata before he did. He skimmed through the cameras, a choked sound of terror when he landed on the Communications room. 

"Sh-shoyou?"

He ran out of security and headed as fast as he could to comms, panting as he reached the door. 
"Please. Please be ok." He chanted as he opened the door.

His prayers were not heard and his eyes widened as he saw Hinata's body on the floor, a pool of his own blood surrounding him. Dropping to his knees, he attempted to stall the bleeding.
"Shou-kun? Come on, stay with me Shouyou." He begged.
Hinata just looked up at him, eyes lifeless and cold. 
"Shouyou! God damnit! Fucking stay alive!" More tears ran down his face.

Hinata didn't hear any of this.

Hinata was dead before Atsumu even walked in the room.

Hinata was gone.

And so was Bokuto.

Sakusa heard Atsumu's sobs. He leaned against the wall of the room next door, staring down at the bloodied knife in his gloved hand. He felt so bad. He didn't want to kill them. He couldn't get Bokuto's shocked expression or Hinata's tears as he tried to scream for help, out of his head. They haunted him. But he knew. He knew who would hurt him the most. 

.

.

.

.

Atsumu lost three friends that day. Yet, only two were dead. He didn't try to find Sakusa. He let his tears dry. He was covered in the blood of two people who he cared deeply for. He was with Bokuto in his last moments and even though he didn't want to admit it, he knew he wasn't there for Hinata's. 

He walked to navigation so he could look out at the beautiful endless galaxy that enclosed him, trapped him, suffocated him in this shuttle. With a murderer. With two dead bodies. With an imposter.

He heard footsteps. Someone had entered the room. An imposter.
"Hurry up." The blonde murmered. 
"What?"
"Don't act stupid. Just hurry up and kill me."
"You know." It wasn't a question.
"I've known since before you killed Bokuto. I knew you were up to something-" He paused to chuckle darkly. It was forced. "-just didn't expect it to be murder."

Several more steps were taken until Sakusa was just behind Atsumu.
"Why didn't you do anything then?"
"Thought you wouldn't do something like that. Look at how wrong I was." Atsumu scoffed.
"I'm sorry."
"Why? For killin' two of my closest friends? Tell me? Was it hard to kill them? With their terrified expressions? Or did you do it quickly and leave before you could see their faces?" 

He saw. He saw their faces. He didn't answer. 

"Tell 'Samu I love him. And you know, if you didn't turn out to be a psychotic serial killer, I'd say it to you too."
Sakusa's eyes widened and his hand clenched around the knife. He didn't want to kill him. But he had to.

"Good bye Atsumu."
"Good bye Omi-kun."

He didn't want to do all this.

But he didn't have a choice.

He was the imposter after all.