Weddings Part 5

Hey hey hey, there were like so many offers for the weddings chapters and I couldn't decide what to do next so I used a name wheel. I'm only going to be doing a couple more of these because I feel like they're really repetitive to write and I wanna do something new soon so I'm sorry if I don't get through them all, please forgive me!

Number 1: ShiraGoshi (Shirabu x Goshiki)! Or as I like to call them, the bang gang ;) having a waterfall wedding.

A/N: Goshiki is non-binary and uses They/Them pronouns!

"Your bangs are as uneven as ever Shirabitch."
"And you're as annoying as ever Semi-shit," Shirabu snapped.
"Hey, no need to be so mean to your best man," Semi teased, smoothing down his suit.
"I did NOT pick you. I picked Taichi," he gestured to Taichi who was standing beside Semi, arm looped through his.
"Well, I'm with Taichi so yeah, you basically picked me."
"Stop teasing him Eita, wouldn't want him scowling on his wedding day," Taichi cut in. 

Shirabu rolled his eyes and turned back to the mirror, running a comb through his bangs, perfecting all the stray hairs. He needed it to be perfect, he needed today to be perfect. Anything less than perfection was a complete failure, that's how he was raised. Yet, those who raised him refused to even come, because just like their parenting techniques, anything other than straight was a complete failure. The moment he had his first crush on Ushijima in middle school and slowly fell in love with Goshiki in high school, he was no longer perfect in his parent's eyes. 

Shirabu deeply regretted how he treated Goshiki at the start. He was rude and insulting, but it was just because he was trying to force himself to not steer away from that perfection, or in other words, avoid those intense feelings for Goshiki Tsutomu. 

He was startled when he felt a sudden pat on the back.
"I'm sorry Shirabu, I know you really wanted your parents to come. But today will be fine without them, because today is all about you and them," Semi comforted.
Shirabu pursed his lips and nodded, "I know, today will be perfect because I'm with them."
"Jeez, when did you become such a softy."
"You just had to ruin that moment Eita," Taichi mumbled. 

.

.

"Tsutomu! Your bangs are looking as awesome as ever! Wakatoshi, do you think I should get my old bangs back?" Tendou asked ruffling his freshly shaved head.
"It would take a while Satori, as you just shaved your head," Ushijima replied.
"Thank you Tendou-san, I also really appreciate all the handcrafted chocolates you made, they look absolutely amazing," Goshiki thanked. 

Tendou leaned forward and straightened up Goshiki's bow, "You're very welcome."

Goshiki was giddy with excitement when they first met Shirabu in their first year of high school, they never would have imagined being just a few minutes away from marrying. 

They felt a large hand grip their shoulder and they looked up, surprised to see Ushijima smiling down at them, "Get out there kid."

.

.

Goshiki, of course, was the one to walk down the aisle, they loved to be the centre of attention. So, Shirabu stood, freaking the hell out at the altar. He got a few sly comments from Semi who stood to his side alongside Taichi and on the opposing side, Tendou. Apparently, Ushijima looked too intimidating, as well as the fact as both Shirabu and Goshiki wanted him as their best man, so he just sat in the front row. 

The beautiful waterfall behind them was soothing, although it wasn't enough to stop Shirabu's intrusive thoughts. His need for perfection was just itching at his insides. His eyes kept flickering over the crowd, there was an uneven amount of people on each side. His bangs were the only asymmetry thing he could handle. 

But...them. When he saw them, everything washed away, just like the waterfall. 

Their overpowering smile sending his mind blank and heart thumping. God, he was so fucking in love. Suddenly the imperfections of everything else disappeared because Goshiki Tsutomu was right in front of him, the human embodiment of perfection to him. 

.

.

How are y'all? Sad? Happy? Idk, most of you are probs Gen Z so you have mental health issues.

Me personally? I'm great. I left my anti-depressants and anxiety pills at my mother's house and I'm at my father's for the next few days so yay, so much fun.

Anyway, do you want any chapters where a ship has an adopted child or one of them has a child from a past relationship? If you do let me know and what ship you want. 

Also, sorry If I don't portray romantic relationships very well, I've never been in one.