KenHina - Maybe part 1

Childhood friends turned enemies/strangers back to slowly having to accept each other all over again for the things they've done in the time that has passed to lovers. 

Regretful villain x self-loathing hero

.

He's heard. He's heard of the beast. The beast rips apart it's victims in the darkness, it's terrifying growls and glowing yellow eyes that bore into your soul right before it rips your heart out. People wonder the true identity of this beast. Is it an animal, or is it a human, with twisted abilities. Who knows in this world. He's heard from other hero's on their near fatal encounters with this beast. They praise him for his luckiness to have never met the beast.

They didn't know. They didn't know what he knew. He knew who, not what, who this beast was. And he has met this beast, though it has been quite some time, so long in fact that he can barely remember the beast's human form.

There was once a time where he thought being a hero was the best, the one thing every person with abilities should strive for. Once again, it's been quite some time since he's thought such a thing. The more years that pass, the more he understands villain's reasonings and motives. The "hero's" who exploit their abilities for their own pleasure. Those same hero's who kill twice as many as the villains but their cool name and cape saves their arses from any consequences. 

But to be honest, he didn't really care about any of them. He just did what he was expected to do and went home. Perhaps the true reason why he began to understand the villains as the years passed was because more of his memory would return as more years passed. 

It took six years to remember he watched his family, his parents and little sister get murdered by those "hero's" because apparently they were threatening. 

The more he remembered what these "hero's" have done, the more he began to loath them, which of course, lead to such deep self hatred.

The only thing he has yet to remember is what or who made him forget all these things? Perhaps a "hero", perhaps one who wanted to keep him in the hero business. 

He questions himself why he doesn't just leave, oh yes, that's why. He'd be hunted down and killed by these "hero's". So he must keep up the act.

"Shoyo! What are you thinking about? You look like you're in your own world," Yachi said, pulling him out of his thoughts.

Yachi was a good one, he supposed. Well, so far. 

"Oh nothing much, just thinking about what to have for dinner," he replied with a smile.

"You men, you really are food driven," she chuckled.

"Of course I am, especially when my favourite co-hero cooks the most delicious pork buns I've ever eaten."

"Oh Shoyo, you give me too much credit."

"No-"

"Hinata, Yachi, get up and out! Yamaguchi and Tsukishima need back up at XXXXX alley. It's not looking good," Daichi cut off as he burst into the room.

"What's the situation?" Yachi asked.

Daichi sighed before looking at them both, "It's the beast. I'm going to try my best to get other hero's from different agencies to help you. But Asahi's out of commission and I have to join Sugawara and Tanaka on an underwater rescue."

"Got it!" Hinata yelled.

"Hurry, before Yamaguchi and Tsukishima are road kill."

.