IwaOi (Angst)

"Hey Iwa-chan. How is it there? Is it nice? It is too hot? Too cold? Do you like it? Are you peaceful? Are you sad? I'm sad. I miss you Iwa-chan. I miss your mean nicknames for me. I miss you slapping me across the back of the head when I do something stupid. I miss wearing your clothes, even though I'm taller, your big muscles meant you wore a bigger size. They always smelt like you. I miss going to sleep next to you. I miss waking up with our legs tangled together. Do you miss it? Do you even miss me? I would understand why you don't. I'm annoying. I'm stupid. I have a huge ego. I called you Iwa-chan even though you hated it. I should've stopped anyway. Who calls their fiance by their last name? Hajime. I regret that I never called you that. Because its beautiful. Like you. Were you happy with me? Were we happy? I was happy. I was happy with you Hajime. But did you feel the same? Probably not. 

I know you told me it was fine but because of me, you put in all that effort in highschool for nothing. Because of me, you worked so hard for volleyball for years, and we never got to go to nationals. I know it's been three years since then but you probably hated me for that. 

I miss that you only had to look at me for my heart to flutter and my cheeks go red. You still made me feel this incredible excitement inside even after years of being together. You ignited a flame in me and even though you're not here, it will never die.

I love you Iwaizumi Hajime. You made me the happiest man alive and even though we can't be together anymore, I will always love you. I will never use 'loved' when I refer to you because my love for you will never be the past. It will always be the present, the future. 

I don't know when I'll see you again. Who knows, it just depends on my choices on how long it will be until we are together again. 

Love you always."

"The maxime time allowance for voicemail message is over."

The phone hung up itself and Oikawa sighed. Tears rolling down his cheeks he looked down at his phone and then glanced at the grave he was leaning against. 

'Iwaizumi Hajime

Loving son, brother and friend.'

Despite the pain he was in, the brunette forced out a dry chuckle.

"Wow Iwa-chan, you really don't want to talk to me huh?"