Gods and Goddesses

Just putting this out there, I know nothing about the roman or greek gods. But I saw on tik tok someone drawing haikyuu characters as different gods and it gave me this idea. I don't know about any of the gods' relationships or what they did. I've just written them interacting with the powers I assume they have from the extremely minimal research I did.

These are the ones I picked:

Apollo - God of the Sun, music and the arts: Hinata
Aphrodite - Goddess of Love: Oikawa
Hades - God of the underworld: Kuroo
Dionysus - God of wine: Sugawara
Athena - Goddess of wisdom: Akaashi
Zeus - God of the sky, lightning and thunder: Bokuto
Hera - Goddess of women and marriage: Kiyoko
Hermes - Messenger God - Yachi
Demeter - Goddess of Harvest: Ushijima
Luna - Goddess of the moon: Tsukishima
Ares - God of war: Iwaizumi
Gaia - Goddess of the earth: Kenma
Poseidon - God of the sea: Daichi

Demons of the underworld: Tanaka, Nishinoya, Yamamoto, Yaku, Lev

"Oikawa-san, are you still trying to get Iwaizumi-san to like you?" Hinata teased the other god.
"Oh shut it. He will, he's just a little stubborn," Oikawa replied, running a hand through his perfect hair.

Hinata scoffed, "A little? The last time you tried to make a move on him, he nearly started a war against us."
"Well, he'll give in eventually. I mean who can resist this?" the brunette said smugly, gesturing to himself and a glowing pink aura appeared around his figure. 
"I guess. But I don't understand why you don't just use your powers on him, it would make everything a lot easier."
"Ah, Shou-chan, so young and so naive,"
"I'm literally more than a thousand years old."
"Still. You see, I want Iwa-chan to actually love me without the influence of my power. Then I would know that it is genuine."
"Hmm, ok. But don't call him that, the last time you did-"
"Yes, he tried to start a war. I know. He does that all the time," Oikawa sighed. 

"This really just sounds like a you problem Oikawa-san," Hinata mumbled, waving his staff around.
"It's not fair. You get to be all lovey-dovey with the temple guard, Tobio-chan," Oikawa pouted.
"Haha, romance with humans doesn't really count, does it? They all die anyway. Hm, but anyway, Kageyama really needs to be taught a lesson, he really thinks it's okay to disrespect a literal god. He should be grateful that he's one of the few humans that I allow to see me,"
"I suppose, but he doesn't know you're a god, right?"
"Obviously, he just thinks I'm a village boy that just shows up randomly."

Hinata jumped up and waved his hand around gently, a bright yellow glow emitting from it before a golden lyre formed in his hands."Well, I'm going to play the lyre in the clouds so the humans can be confused about where the music is coming from. See ya Oikawa-san!"
"Bye, Shou-chan,"

.

.

"Sugawara-san, you should slow down on the wine," Akaashi advised the other god who was dancing through the air with a golden goblet of wine in his hand. 
"Loosen up a bit Akaashi! You're a god, you have all the time in the world to be responsible, you don't have to be right now!" Suga yelled.

Akaashi sighed and walked out of the room, it was quite painful for him to be around most of the other gods, they were so irresponsible and impulsive. Definitely not wise. A small girl with glowing gold hair appeared before him.

"A-Akaashi-san! I have a message for you!" Yachi exclaimed nervously. It was quite scary constantly being around this bigger and beautiful gods, but when she was around Akaashi and Kiyoko, she got the most flustered.

"Go ahead Yacchan," Akaashi said softly, offering a small smile to try and comfort her but it just made her heart race. Yachi was the newest reincarnation of the original messenger god and still didn't know how to act around the older gods. 

"B-bokuto-san has requested you and all the other gods to meet with him to discuss this year's activities," Yachi rushed out quickly.
"Ok, how many of the others have you told?"
"E-everyone beside Kuroo-san and Iwaizumi-san," she mumbled.

"Don't worry about telling them okay? I know you find them very scary. I'll let them know," Akaashi reassured. 
Yachi breathed out a sigh of relief but still felt bad, "B-but it's my job and-"
"Don't worry about it."

.

.

All the gods were assembled in the main room of the temple, each of them sitting on a floating cloud-like object. Tsukishima had his arms crossed and a clear expression on his face that he doesn't want to be here. Iwaizumi was death staring everyone, especially Oikawa who kept sending little pink heart-shaped clouds to him. Hinata was actually sharing a cloud seat with Kenma who was creating something in his hands. Soon, a bright sunflower was created in his hands and he gave it to Hinata.

"Here Shouyou,"
"Thanks, Kenma!" 

Kuroo was pouting as he looked at them. 
"Kenma! Give me attention, I'm literally the one that's your soulmate," Kuroo groaned.
With a simple flick of Kenma's hand, tight, thick vines wrapped around Kuroo. 

Kuroo in return emitted fire from his body to break the vines away, but it wasn't working.
"Kenmaaaaaaaaa! Why aren't the vines coming offffff?" the raven complained.
"Magic," he mumbled in return before going back to talking to Hinata.

Sugawara has passed out from all the wine he had consumed throughout the day and was sleeping in Daichi's lap. 

Yachi was sitting nervously next to Kiyoko who was being her beautiful collected self as always.

Ushijima was kinda just sitting there and staring. Definitely not creepy. Not at all. 

Bokuto was ranting to Akaashi about his day and in return, Akaashi lectured him how it wasn't wise that he caused a massive thunderstorm somewhere around the world because he dropped his staff and it broke. Even though with his power, he could have easily created a new one in a simple second.

"I believe we should start discussing the matter at hand," Ushijima said bluntly.
"Good idea Ushijima-san," Akaashi responded.

So yeah, percy jackson fans and stuff probably hate me because I actually have no idea about these gods. But if you'se want this to be a series, I'll continue it along with the wing au. so let me know