AranKita

I'm disappointed in myself that I took so long to write a chapter on them, they're literally adorable and so underrated.

"Are you sure your grandma will like me?" Aran asked, nervous as they drove to Kita's home.
"Of course she will, you're pretty perfect," Kita complimented, a small smile on his face.
Aran felt his cheeks go warm, hearing Kita of all people, call him perfect, was the biggest compliment, "I love you, Shinsuke."
"I love you Aran, and my grandma will too."

They soon pulled up to Kita's house, Kita grabbed Aran's hand, it was much larger than his own, and walked inside together. Kita's grandma was sitting on a chair drinking tea, her eyes lit up as the couple entered the room. 

"Shinsuke! Oh, and ya must be Aran-kun!" She stood up and hugged them both tightly, Aran was surprised how friendly she was with him.
"Yer even more handsome than Shinsuke described, oh, and ya just look like a sweetheart. Shin, why have ya been hiding him from me for so long!"

"Sorry, Grandma."
"Th-Thank you, Mrs Kita," Aran thanked, feeling warm from the compliment.
"Oh please, just call me Hina darling! Ya are so respectful, I'll make ya both some tea," she turned to go to the kitchen.
"Oh, Mrs Ki- Hina, it's fine really."
"Nonsense, make yerself at home Aran-kun!"

Kita chuckled, "Sorry about her, she can be a bit much."
"No no! It's fine, she seems lovely."
"She is, isn't she. I'm sure she's already planning the wedding in her head."
"Wh-what?"
"Yeah, she likes to plan ahead," he smiled and turned to Aran, "but, do you want to get married one day?"
"Yes! Of course, I'd...I'd love to marry you."
"I feel the same."

"Oh, yas! I knew it! I'll start planning immediately!" Hina yelled excitedly from where she stood at the doorway, a tray of assorted tea's in her hand.
"I told you," Kita mumbled and Aran covered his face from embarrassment. 

.

.

Stan Kita's grandmother!

Anyway, so for the Attack On Titan/Shingeki No Kyoujin fans, I'm gonna make a oneshots book for that anime like this one. So if you're interested, check it out. I'll let you know when the first chapter is out so you can leave ship and idea suggestion!