SakuAtsu Genderbend

Someone requested and I answered!

My assessments are almost over, I had a maths exam today and I'm pretty sure I failed, but hey, at least I did great at my English essay. So I will be writing more! Hopefully, I've been pretty emotionally and physically drained recently and these probably sound like excuses but eh....anyway. I have so many drafts because I have an idea and then my writing just turns to shit and I don't want to update it, that's why there have been bigger breaks between my updates recently and I'm sorry. But anyway {enter lip bite emoji that should exist}

Even as girls, Atsumu still has thick thighs and Sakusa still loves 'em! I don't usually write in the first person but this chapter is in Sakusa's POV. Hopefully, you enjoy it, I'm not great at first-person.

I felt myself looking over at her again, I tried to stop myself again and again, but...I couldn't resist. I've been holding back since that stupid training camp in high school, why should I have to now? I couldn't take my eyes off her, the way she wore ridiculously short bummers that clung to her body, her thighs. Don't get me started on her glorious golden thighs. God, the way I wanted them to be wrapped around my face. Her blonde hair was falling out of its messy ponytail and sweat dripped down her body as she breathed heavily. 

Shit! Why am I still looking? People are going to think I'm weird. But I still couldn't take my eyes off her. I gripped the volleyball in my hands tightly as she bent over to re-tie her shoelaces. Fuck, why must she tease me like this? I looked down and tried to regain control because I was seconds away from-

"Sakusa! Get to work, we got a game against the Adlers tomorrow!" The coach suddenly yelled, wrenching me out of my dirty thoughts. 

I felt her look over at me and I tense, hoping that would do something to stop my reddening cheeks. Too late. She waltzed over to me, volleyball under her toned arm before she was standing right in front of me.

"Omi Omi, ya look a little red. Got a fever?" There was a cocky smirk on her face but I could hear the concern in her face and it made my heart race. 
"I'm fine Miya," I forced out, quickly avoiding eye contact, I wish I was wearing my mask right now, it wouldn't be as embarrassing because she wouldn't be able to see my blush. 

I stilled when I felt her hand graze the side of my face and my hair, I stared at her wide eyes and she pulled back her hand, chuckling.
"Looks like the heat in 'ere has got yer curls all frizzin' up."
"Shit, it probably looks so bad-"
"It's cute. Yer hair's gotten longer too, almost need to tie it up!"

Cute? Does she think I'm cute? Or was it just to stop me from embarrassing myself further? 

"Omi! Ya were in yer own world just then, ya feelin' alright? Maybe ya do have a fever," Atsumu leaned closer to my face and put her hand on my forehead. 
"Hmm, ya feel a little warm, wanna sit down? I'll sit with ya!" Atsumu offered and I nodded, not trusting my voice. 

We both walked over to the bleachers, Hinata and Bokuto were receiving a talking to from the captain, Meian, for spiking a ball into the coach's face. 

I sat down first and made the wrong decision of watching Atsumu sit down, watching her thighs as she sat down. 

I think I'm addicted to Miya Atsumu's thighs. (aren't we all)

I looked down at my shoes, hoping I would become a flustered mess in front of my crush that I've had for years. But I could feel her gaze on me, and I couldn't stop my heart from skipping a beat and my stomach tightening. 

"Wh-why do you keep looking at me?" I asked, keeping my gaze forward and not at her. 
"'Cause yer pretty Omi Omi, so pretty. But ya usually so cold, so I haven't had the guts to tell ya. But I guess the cat's outta the bag now, huh?" her voice was soft, it always was, but it usually held a sarcastic tone. Now? It didn't...did that mean, she possibly meant it? Miya Atsumu never lied, she was always very straightforward. Did that apply now?

My face was for sure a deep scarlet, but I forced out the next words, hoping it wasn't a mistake.
"You're very pretty too, hot even. Drop-dead gorgeous. I-I...I can't get your fucking thighs out of my head."

I looked over at her, expecting a disgusted or weirded out expression, but instead, I was met by one that resembled my own, a blushing one. 

"Omi! I-...thank you. I think about you a lot too."
"Oi love birds! Get to work!"
"Yes coach!"

.

.

So how was that? I was definitely wishing to be Sakusa in this chapter.

But anyway, I had an idea. What if I wrote a SakuAtsu story, but it's a hanahaki au. And the reason Sakusa always wears a mask is that he has the hanahaki disease and is trying to keep it a secret. Atsumu doesn't know about his feelings, will he be able to reciprocate them?