Hinata Wings AU Part 2

Continuation of this Au, Hinata is 16.

"Go Sho-chan! Go!" Oikawa cheered for Hinata as he raced Bokuto through the air. Despite Bokuto having larger wings, Hinata was small and swift, pulling just slightly in front at the finish line. 

"Whoo!" Hinata yelled in celebration. Akaashi came and pat him on the back.
"Good job Sho, looks like you won again," he praised. 
"Yeah! Haha! Papa, Daddy must be getting old!" Hinata said, chuckling. Bokuto flew down to beside his family and pouted.
"Argh, Akaaghshi! He said I'm old," Bokuto whined.
"Don't worry Kou-"
"Chibi-chan! You were awesome, and I actually noticed something while you were flying up there with the sun shining on your wings," Oikawa butt in. 
"What was it Oikawa-san?" Hinata asked.

Oikawa pointing to the very bottom of Hinata's wings and sure enough, something was different. 
"Incredible," Akaashi mumbled. 
"The ends of your wings are, like a firey orange," Bokuto added.
"Just like the colour of your hair," Oikawa added.
"I've never seen that before, every crow I had ever met had plain black wings," Akaashi finished.
"Wow! That's so cool!" Hinata exclaimed excitedly. 

.

.

Hinata was nervous, Konoha told him to wait in his parent's bedroom because they had to talk about something serious. He thought back on things he had done recently and didn't think he had done anything wrong. So why was he here?

The door opened and in walked Bokuto and Akaashi. They sat on either side of him on their bed and the serious expressions on their faces scared him, especially coming from Bokuto.

"Papa? Daddy? What's wrong?" He asked, fidgeting with his fingers, a habit he picked up from Akaashi. 
"Nothing's wrong Sho, we just want to talk to you," Bokuto said, his face finally splitting into a smile that he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Yes, now Shouyou. We see you as our son, we have ever since we first started caring for you," Akaashi started.
"And we wanted to wait to ask you something until you could make the decision yourself," Bokuto added.

"W-what is it?" Hinata asked, looking up at his parents. Akaashi smiled softly and put his arm around Hinata, Bokuto did the same on the other side.

"We want to know if you would like to officially join the Fukurodani Tribe?"

Many thoughts ran through his brain and his eyes began to water, the biggest smile spreading across his face.

"Yes!" He hugged both of his parents tightly, sobbing into their shoulders.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Bokuto rubbed the back of Hinata's head and sent a loving smile to Akaashi, a few of his own tears falling down his cheeks.

I know it's short but there will be more of Hinata at this age! The next chapter of this AU, there will be a banquet to celebrate Hinata joining the tribe and some sneaky foxes are spying on the event. Will Hinata see them? Will he question why there are people that aren't apart of any of the tribes he knows of? Or maybe there is another tribe...that those sly foxes belong to.