SakuAtsu + BokuAka - Mafia Au - Part 2

"Hinata-kun, go for a shower, you're covered in blood," Akaashi instructed as they all entered the foyer of their mansion.
"It was already on my mind!" Hinata went to run up the stairs when Sakusa called after him.
"I didn't think you will kill that guy."
"Neither did I, but, all games must come to an end," he replied nonchalantly before going upstairs.

"Atsumu, uh, Hoishumi is still in the boot of the car," Sakusa said.
"I know, he can stay there. I'm showering his disgusting touch off first. Have a bodyguard move him to the basement," the blonde wavered off, his expression void of any emotion Sakusa could decipher. 
"Alright."

Sakusa watched as Atsumu walked away, it must have been hard for him, to hear such words from Hoshiumi. He sighed before going off to tell someone to put Hoshiumi in the basement.

"Tie him to a chair and have his feet in a bucket of boiling hot water, constantly make sure the water is hot," Sakusa instructed.
"Yes sir!"

.

"Kou, you were very reckless tonight," Akaashi said, gently massaging his husband's shoulders. 
"Yeah, but I got the document!" 
"Good job, who knows what would have happened if Ushijima still had that information."
"Well, we don't have to worry about him at all. Or Kageyama, Tsum Tsum brought back Hoshumi right?"
"Yes, turns out the Shwieden Adlers were responsible for Miya Osamu's death, Hoshiumi was the one to pull the trigger," Akaashi explained.
"I'm sure Tsum Tsum will have the perfect way to get revenge, his torture methods are quite gruesome, and with Sakusa as his partner, Hoshiumi will be begging for death," Bokuto chuckled. 
"I'm sure he will."

.

.

Sakusa knocked on the door of the bathroom, he had taken his suit jacket off and just wore his pants with the white undershirt unbuttoned.

"Atsumu? Can I come in?" There was a short silence before he finally heard a reply.
"Yeah."

Sakusa walked in, the room was filled with steam, the mirror foggy and unclear, Atsumu wore nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, his wet hair hanging over his downcast eyes. Sakusa pulled him into a tight hug,

"Are you alright?"
"I guess. It's not every day you get to confront yer twin brother's killer," he mumbled.
"Well, he's in the basement, whenever your ready, we'll deal with him, together."

.

.

It's super short and I'm sorry. There will be another part, I just really wanted to update but I've just been so busy lately and I will be for the next 2 weeks or so because of school assessment. Hope you understand, love you all!