BokuAka (Fluff)

Wings Au! So like the same sort of circumstances with the different 'tribes' with the last Wings Au but none of the stuff that happened in that chapter has happened here. Enjoy. 

Also here's a recap of what each tribe has/can do

Aoba Johsai Tribe: people have the ability to create and grow things from the earth. In charge of agriculture and providing food for everyone in the Haikyuu Realm.

Date Tech Tribe: people can create and manipulate metal, specialising in iron. They built large walls around the realm to keep away the dangers of the outside world. 

Fukurodani Tribe: people have the wings of owls along with exceptional night vision and hearing abilities. Some people in the tribe can even sense future weather conditions.

Nekoma Tribe: they are extremely territorial and only let a very selected about of people from other tribes into their own. The people have feline ears which allow them to have very good hearing, especially high pitched noises. The have perceptional vision, making it very hard to sneak up on them and when they feel threatened, their fingernails sharpen. They can also smell very well. 

Karasuno Tribe: the people have the large black wings of the crow alongside impeccable family instincts and protecting those in their tribe at all costs. They never travel alone and have an extremely accurate death instinct when it comes to one of their own kind.

"Bokuto, Kuroo has come from the Nekoma Tribe," Konoha announced before leaving the foyer. 
"Hey, Bo," the raven greeted as he entered. Bokuto flew down to the floor from where he was sitting at a window sill. 

"Kuroo! Nice to see ya bud," Bokuto pulled Kuroo into a tight hug, despite the smiles and welcoming exterior, they both knew that what they were going to discuss was much more serious. 

"Akaashi's already in the meeting room, along with Oikawa and Iwaizumi, Aone and Futakuchi, and-"
"That's all there is Bokuto," Kuroo cut off, the smile dropping from his face. 
"Right, yeah. Umm, where's Kenma?" Bokuto asked, changing the subject.
"He's conserving his energy for the later activities," Kuroo explained. Bokuto nodded and the two walked to the meeting room where the other tribe leaders were waiting.

"So Bo-chan, I heard you organised everything, that's surprising," Oikawa said as the Fukurodani leader sat down, a cold bite in his tone. 
"W-well, Akaashi helped a lot," he stuttered. 
"Cut it out Oika'a. This is serious business we have to get through," Kuroo reminded.
"Whatever."

"Now, you all know what happened two days ago. We need to do our best to fix that," Bokuto started. Futakuchi snorted, "Seriously? Fix it? Nothing we do will bring back the entire population of the Karasuno Tribe." Aone glared his partner and Futakuchi shut his mouth.

"As I was saying, everyone has an important job. Aone and Futakuchi, I need your people rebuilding those walls pronto. Oikawa and Iwaizumi, I need your people to repair the land. Then the Nekoma and Fukurodani Tribes will split up into groups and search for survivors," Bokuto explained the rest of the plan and everyone nodded. The atmosphere in the room was somewhat hostile, but not at each other, more at themselves, wishing they could've helped sooner.

.

The walls around the Haikyuu realm were very important. Very very important. Their job is to keep away the outside dangers. The outside couldn't deal with these new species of human that were way more superior than them. And of course, they wanted to destroy everyone in the realm so they could be at the top of the pyramid again. And for more than 100 years, those walls had kept them away. Until 2 days ago...when they broke through. The Karasuno Tribe is the closest to the walls, and to the other tribe's knowledge, nearly everyone was slaughtered. By the time the other tribes had arrived to fight back, everyone was dead. Thankfully, when they worked together, they got rid of the outsiders. Only to turn around and see an entire tribe's worth of bodies littered all over the ground. 

.

.

Bokuto, Akaashi, Kuroo and Kenma broke off into one group and began to search through the Karasuno Mountains. Bokuto and Akaashi flew above the ground and went ahead, searching, while Kuroo and Kenma stayed on the ground. 

For hours they searched, finding nothing. Kenma's legs had already given out and was resting on Kuroo's back. The sky began to darken by the time the two pairs had reunited. 

"Anything?" Akaashi asked. Kuroo shook his head solemnly.
"No. Nothing," his expression grim.
"Is...is everyone really...really dead?" Bokuto couldn't come to terms with everything. He had many friends in the Karasuno Tribe, everyone did.  
"Bokuto-san, I think we should start heading back," Akaashi mumbled.
"Yeah, I guess-"
"Wait! I heard something!" Kuroo yelled. He gently passed Kenma to Akaashi, who wrapped the smaller in his large black wings, before running off into a large dense group of trees. 

"Should we follow him?" Bokuto asked.
"Just...wait,"

They waited several minutes, anxious. Until they finally saw Kuroo emerge from the trees, covered in dirt and leaves, something small in his arms. Or rather, someone. 

Kuroo walked with care over to the others, tightly clutching what was in his arms against his chest.
"K-Kuroo-san? Is that...?" Akaashi asked, eyes wide.
"Yeah," Kuroo had the biggest smile on his face as he slowly stretched out his arms, to show a small child snuggled up in his arms.

"Are those...crow wings?" Bokuto asked, bewildered.
"Yes, Bokuto. They are!" Kenma stirred slightly in Akaashi's arms at Kuroo's loud voice. 
"Bokuto, send the signal," Akaashi said. Bokuto nodded, a large grin on his face.

He flew up into the arm, high up above the trees, before pulling out a special powder Oikawa had given him. Saying that if he threw it up in the air, it would explode and make a big bang, loud enough for everyone in the realm to hear. He took a deep breath and threw it in the air. And sure enough, there was a large bang, but that bang was accompanied but a beautiful galactic mixture of purples and blues to rain down. 

And sure enough, many loud cheers followed after from all over the realm. In joy that someone was alive. 

.

.

.

All the leaders crowded around Akaashi, who was now holding the child. Even Kenma was strangely lively and interested in seeing the child. The kid was still asleep and wrapped tightly in Akaashi's wings to keep him warm. 
"Incredible," Iwaizumi mumbled. 
At those words, the child stirred and began to wake up. Slowly opening his eyes, big hazel eyes holding so much innocence.

"I'm surprised he's still holding on to ya Akaashi now that he's awake. Those crows usually are only like that with family," Oikawa said. 
"Well, we can be his new family, right Akaashi?" Bokuto asked, or more like begged. Akaashi smiled warmly down at the little boy who was still clutching tightly to Akaashi's shirt. 
"He has no one else does he?"

The boy appeared to be around 6, but was still rather small.
"Hey, buddy, what's your name?" Kuroo asked once he was fully awake. The boy's eyes widened and a small whimper escaped his mouth.
"Kuro, your face is probably very scary to a child," Kenma mumbled tiredly. 
"What's your name Chibi-chan?" Bokuto asked softly, a welcoming smile on his face.

"Sh-Sho...Shouyou," he stuttered out, tiredly rubbing his eyes. 
"Well, Shouyou, do you know what happened?" Futakuchi asked.
"M-Mummy told me to run. I-...I heard her scream," Shouyou replied, his chin wobbling and eyes watering. Akaashi began rocking him in his arms and humming softly.

"Well your Mummy went to a place called heaven, I heard it's really pretty there," Oikawa reassured with a smile.
"But she said that it's okay if you live with us now," Akaashi finished. 
"Would you like that?" Bokuto asked, hopeful.
"Y-yes," Shouyou replied, nodding. 

.

.

"He seems to have a connection to Bokuto and Akaashi," Iwaizumi started.
"And so that means he will most likely feel most comfortable living with them," Kuroo added. 
"As you two don't mind of course. Looking after a child is hard," Futakuchi finished. 

Akaashi turned to Bokuto and smiled softly, "I mean, I don't mind. I would love to actually. What about you Bokuto-san?"
"Hell yeah! I can't wait to show him the love he deserves."
"Well, I guess it's settled then," Kenma murmured.