BokuAkaKuroKen (Fluff)

The training camp had completely drained the two setters, Bokuto and Hinata begging for more and more sets. Akaashi and Kenma left earlier than the others since it was the second years turn to use the showers. Once they were finished, Akaashi brought his futon to the Nekoma room to play video games with the smaller setter. 

The two began to feel more tired and decided to put the devices down after 10 minutes and laid down. Normally in the times when they were alone, they would have deep talks but training that day was too much. 

Kuroo and Bokuto unfortunately had to leave the gym half an hour after the setters left since they had to shower and the gym had to be closed. So the two trudged to the showers and made it as quick as possible so they could be with their setters. 

The two first ran to the Fukurdani room, only to find them not there. Konoha informed them that Akaashi had taken his futon to the Nekoma room so the two captains rushed to that room next. They though that their hearts stopped beating when they saw their boyfriend's laying on the same futon, Kenma draped over Akaashi, both asleep. 

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." Bokuto exclaimed.
"I can't deal." Kuroo added, running a hand through his hair. 
"What's wrong with you two? Queiten down, people are asleep." Yaku questioned with a sigh.
"Look at them! They're way too adorable." Bokuto responded, pointing at the sleeping duo.
Yaku raised his eyebrows at them but when he looked at the two setters, his expression softened.
"Ok, they are but you need to calm down, ok?" And with that, he turned and went to his futon, kicking a sleeping Lev who was sprawled across 3 futons along the way.

Kuroo whipped out his phone to take photos and Bokuto did the same. Taking 100 photos from different angles, blushes on their cheeks.
"How? How are they so cute?" Kuroo questioned, his mind completely fried from the cuteness overload.
"It's too much. Our boyfriends are too beautiful."

OMG! 20k reads? What the hell? That's so much. But THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH! I love you all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤