TsukkiYamaYachi (Fluff)

Based on the first few lyrics "Absolutely Smitten". I added (s) to some of the lyrics just to make it fit better. Enjoy.

Yachi made her way to the nearby little coffee shop like she does every day after work. It was small and cosy and it provided the warmth her lonely apartment didn't. 

"Hitoka-chan! Having the usual today?" Aiko, the barista for the cafe called out.
"Aiko-san, yes I will thanks. How has your day been?" 

Aiko began to make a hot chocolate with a touch of cinnamon, Yachi's favourite drink. 
"Oh good, you know, pretty much the same but guess what?"
"What?"
"Look over there, but don't make it obvious," Aiko whispered and discreetly pointed to a table in a corner.

"Those two men came in about twenty minutes ago, they are just...soooo hot," Yachi looked in the direction and yes, Aiko was right, they were...beautiful. She felt a slight blush come to her face and quickly turned back around.

"Aiko, you're married," Yachi warned. The barista chuckled and added the finishing touches of three marshmallows to the drink.

"Oh, but you're not Hitoka-chan, so it's okay for you to look."
"B-but, they look like they're together," the blonde stuttered.
"Maybe, but you still could have a chance. You're very beautiful Hitoka-chan,"
"No way!"

.

.

She drank her hot chocolate and skimmed through the draft designs for the new project she was working really hard on. Yachi told her mother she didn't want any support from her and wanted to be independent. And so Yachi worked really hard and worked her way up to being the assistant director of the design firm she works for, at only 25. 

But it was stressful and that's why she always came to this little coffee shop after work. It calmed her. But she couldn't help but notice the two attractive men seated a few tables away from her. She had never seen them here before, she knows she definitely would have noticed if they had.

Looking down at her watch, she realised it was 6:30 pm and should leave so Aiko could close up the shop. The two men were there the only time and only got up to leave when Aiko let them know she was closing.

The man with freckled skin and dark green apologised for the inconvenience and the tall blonde just slightly bowed. 

Yachi gathered her things and walked out, realising she missed the regular bus she would take home and would have to wait another hour.

She sits at the bus stop and sighs, she didn't like the idea of sitting out here alone for an hour. 

She looked down her phone, before quickly turning it off when she saw it only had 15%. She had to save it...just in case.

"Hey," the voice made her jump. She looked up and saw the two men from the cafe. 
"Uh-um...Hi," she stuttered.
The shorter of the men smiled warmly, "Sorry for scaring you. But you left these documents at the cafe. They looked important so I thought you should get them back straight away."

He held out the documents and she not so gracefully took them, several flying onto the ground. The taller man with glasses bent down and grabbed them, before handing them to her. 

"You're pretty clumsy pretty lady, wouldn't want these to get wrecked now would we?" he asked, a cocky smirk on his face.

Yachi felt her face go red and heart begin to race.

"N-no. Th-thank you so much for giving these's back to me,"

The dark green-haired man chuckled, "Don't worry about it. Just doing a good deed,"
The taller blonde looked to his friend, "Tadashi, we have to get going."
"I know Tsukki. But see you later pretty lady!" Yamaguchi called out before walking away with Tsukishima.

Yachi.exe has stopped functioning.

'She knows this feeling all too well
She feels her heart begin to swell
Handsome stranger's, you have made her insides turn to jelly
She wants to dance around the room
Kiss you until her lips turn blue
But handsome stranger's, you have made her wonder
Is she pretty?'

Headcannon for the day:

In their second year of high school, Yamaguchi finally had enough courage to ask Yachi how to do makeup. The two had a sleepover of Yachi explaining what everything was and how to use it. Yamaguchi was eternally grateful and the two would practice makeup looks on each other.