Weddings Part 2

Number 2: SakuAstu (Heavily requested)

Sakusa had been feeling ill since the moment he woke up

Sakusa had been feeling ill since the moment he woke up. His throat hurt, his chest felt tight and he was even struggling to breathe at some moments, but, he shook it off as nerves since well, today is the day he married the love of his life, Miya Atsumu. Sakusa had stayed at Komori's house the night before since Atsumu still wanted to do the stupid tradition of not seeing each other on the wedding day until the ceremony. 

"Kiyoomi, goodness look at those circles under your eyes!" Komori exclaimed as he walked into the kitchen.
"Do you have any concealer? I don't know why but I couldn't sleep very well last night. I still want to look good for 'Tsumu though."
"There should be some in my bathroom, Daishou always leaves his makeup over."

(A/N: whoever came up with the trans FTM but femme presenting headcanon for Daishou, I love you)

Sakusa stumbled into the bathroom, suddenly feeling weak and lightheaded.
"What the hell?" he mumbled to himself, he gripped the sides of the sink tightly and stared into his reflection. His eyes were bloodshot and his face was so much paler than usual. Was he sick? He felt completely fine yesterday. 

He pulled back the bathroom mirror and pulled out a sheet of Aspirin, there was a cup by the sink but he didn't want to use it even if he cleaned it himself. Instead, with much struggle, he made a cup with his hands and turned the tap on, quickly putting the water in his mouth. His shirt was basically drenched by the end but he didn't care and put two pills in his mouth and swallowed. He desperately wanted to feel better by the wedding in a few hours

His hands were shaking as he grabbed the small tube of concealer and put it on under his eyes, and made a mental note to touch up on it just before the wedding.

.

.

Atsumu had insisted on being the one who would walk down the aisle, so Sakusa stood at the altar, Komori by his side and Osamu on the opposite. His sickness hadn't yet eased but once again, he brushed it off, Komori offered the idea that he might have a cold. 

Nerves wracked his body, he was scared but for the most part, overjoyed. Their relationship had a rocky start, their personalities being so different. But now, he's so glad that Atsumu put up with him, otherwise, today wouldn't be happening. 

The music began and all those in the seats too stood, Suna's little sister first walked with her little basket, scattering pink, white and red rose petals down the aisle. But, Sakusa wasn't even looking at her, he was looking past her, at Atsumu, who looked breathtaking in his white suit. He walked down the aisle with a sheepish smile and blushed cheeks, every step he neared Sakusa, the more the raven's chest tightening. It was almost painful at this point. 

And suddenly, Atsumu was right in front of him, it felt surreal. The officiant started the traditional vows and said the promises they should commit to each other. Looking at Atsumu, and only Atsumu was somewhat distracting Sakusa from the itchiness in his throat, he felt like he had to cough really badly. 

"Do you, Sakusa Kiyoomi, take Miya Atsumu to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."
"Do you, Miya Atsumu, take Sakusa Kiyoomi to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."

Why did everything hurt so much suddenly?

A weird metallic taste filled Sakusa's mouth, it tasted awful. His throat felt constricted and like something was stuck there.

"Are there any objections to this marriage? speak now or forever hold your peace."

That's when he couldn't hold it anymore. He coughed and he heaved, falling to his knees. The crowd gasped, Komori and Atsumu both rushed down to him. Both Sakusa and Atsumu felt as if the wind had been knocked out of them as they stared, wide-eyed at Sakusa's hands.

They were filled with bloodied purple flowers, hyacinths to be exact. Dark red blood dripped from Sakusa's chin and he felt more coming. Atsumu suddenly grabbed his wrists and pulled him away. He didn't know where he was taking them, he couldn't take his eyes off the crumped flower petals in his hands, which had blood splattered all of them. His heart sunk, he knew what this meant...this was why he had felt ill all day.

He quickly realised that they had stopped moving and he looked around, they were in a bathroom of some sort. And mistakenly, met Atsumu's eyes. 

"I'm sorry."
"Why? 'Tsumu why?"
"I don't know!"
"Don't fucking say you don't know! You know exactly what this means, unreciprocated love, you don't fucking love me!" Sakusa screamed before doubling over and dry retching, blood splattered onto the floor. Atsumu tried to rub his back in comfort but Sakusa smacked his hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me."
"Omi, I'm so sorry. I do love; or did, I don't fucking know! I know that I loved you, I just don't know when it stopped!"
"Well something, some fucking part of you realised you didn't love me back today because I've felt like shit since I woke up and look at this Atsumu! Look at this fucking mess!"
"I thought it was just nerves or cold feet! And even if it wasn't, I thought you would be one of the lucky ones who didn't get the disease."

Sakusa chuckled dryly and shoved the pile of petals close to Atsumu's face, 
"Well does it fucking look like I was one of the lucky ones Atsumu? Does it?!"

Purple Hyacinth
Meaning: Sorrow; Please Forgive Me

 "Please...Omi, please, I can love you again!"
"You know, I would have appreciated it if you didn't realise you don't love me on our wedding day, a little notice would have been nice. But no, now everyone saw first hand at the altar that you don't love me!" blood and petals sprayed out of his mouth as he spoke. He turned to leave, not looking back, wiping his mouth.

"Omi Omi, please forgive me," Atsumu whispered.

.

.

How was that? Sad right. Also! I DON'T WANT ANYONE FUCKING SLANDERING ATSUMU IN THE COMMENTS. I'M SICK OF ATSUMU SLANDER. Let me explain, Atsumu truly did believe he loved Sakusa, and he did, but what he didn't realise soon enough was when he fell out of love. 

It's quite common that people don't realise they've fallen out of love with someone until a while later. They often mistake happiness and enjoying being around that person for love. 

So please, don't slander Atsumu. I know it's probably too late because you read the actual content before this but I didn't want to spoil the chapter. Any comments from now on that I see to be just too much, I will delete them. 

No one is in the wrong in this chapter, people fall out of love, you can't blame them for that, but it's just how you deal with the situation. 

Sakusa is upset, angry and in pain. 

Also, the chapter was pretty long and I didn't want it all to delete by accident, but hopefully, I'll have the MatsuHanaIwaOi one out in a couple of hours, see ya later folks!