Matsuhana (Fluff)

So like since in the time skip, Matsukawa works at a funeral home and Hanamaki is unemployed, I totally headcanon that Makki comes into Mattsun's work and makes fun of the dead people. So enjoy...

He looked through the file of his current body. 
"Car crash? That's a real shame luv," he said before chuckling. He eyed the outfit the family requested for her to wear for the burial with disgust. There was a knock on the door and before he could even say anything, in walked Hanamaki Takahiro.

"Sup bitch," the pink-haired man said. After graduation, he had dyed his salmon hair to a pastel pink just because, fuck toxic masculinity. He also had his favourite strawberry hair clip in, which Matsukawa loved.
"Here again, 'Hiro? You seem to have a lot of spare time on your hands lately," Matsukawa joked, sending a teasing smirk the other man's way. 
He rolled his eyes before walking over to next to his boyfriend, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Is that all I get?" The raven asked with a raised eyebrow, Makki gestured to the body,
"There is a dead bitch right in front of us. No," Mattsun laughed and sent Makki a look.
"We've done worse before in here,"
"Don't bring that up!" He yelled, covering his reddening cheeks.
"Don't worry, we won't do anything like that. Especially after I found out there are camera's in here," he added. Makki's eyes widened and he slapped his hand over his mouth.
"No! No...we...we did...camera?!"
"...Yeah... that was a fun conversation with my boss."
"Oh my god. Kill me now,"

"Chill it's totally cool...kinda. Anyway, I really have to finish up with this body then I can go home," Mattsun explained. Makki looked at the woman's outfit in disgust.
"Jeez what shoe's she got on? What shoes she got on in her casket? Fucking ugly ones. Are those loafers?" Makki asked. He nodded.
"Ugh, I can't believe you dressed her in this. Girl beige is totally not your colour," he added.
"It's not my fault, her family's orders were to dress her in this. Trust me, I'm just as disgusted as you."

Makki had an idea and chuckled, "Miss Keisha?" he asked, poking the dead woman.
"That's not her name..." Matsukawa said, confused. Makki rolled his eyes before continuing.
"Miss Keisha? Miss Keisha?" Mattsun looked at his boyfriend in confusion as Makki started asking the body.

"Miss Keisha? Oh, Miss Keisha fuckin' dead." He burst out laughing and Mattsun finally chuckled, getting the reference. 
"I'm disappointed in how long it took for you to get it Issei."
"I'm sorry babe. Wanna watch mean girls at my place after I put her back in the fridge?" 
"So romantic Issei, really," Makki said sarcastically.