Weddings

Ayo, I've decided to put several weddings in one chapter for a variety of ships so enjoy!

Number 1: AkaKen (Akaashi x Kenma)
Pretty Flower Wedding For Two Of The Prettiest People

Number 1: AkaKen (Akaashi x Kenma)Pretty Flower Wedding For Two Of The Prettiest People

The world was full of imperfections. Even in beauty, even in symmetry, even in logic, they are full of imperfections. But not Akaashi Keiji. He held no imperfections. In Kenma's eyes anyway. Wait-...no, not just in Kenma's eyes. He was completely sure that every person who was ever graced by the presence of Akaashi Keiji, they were overwhelmed by meeting the human embodiment of perfection.

But as he stared into his reflection, wide analytical eyes searching, noticing every flaw. Did his hair look stupid? It had grown out so long and he didn't even touch up his roots, Akaashi's hair always looked perfect. Kuroo slightly curled his hair for him and said it looked great. But was he just lying to comfort him?

His eyes zoned in on the flower crown on his head. He smiled lightly at the memory of Akaashi enlightened expression when he offered the idea of having a floral wedding and flower crowns. But immediately his thoughts became critical, did his crown look untidy? Now that he thought about it, it did look uneven and-

"Keynma! Stop overthinking!" Kuroo yelled, snapping him out of his thoughts. 
"Uh..I-...sorry," he mumbled, turning away from the mirror, meeting Hinata's concerned, and Kuroo's annoyed expressions. Kuroo's hands were on his hips,
"Kenma, I know what you're doing. I know Akaashi is beautiful, but no, he is not out of your league, yes, he still loves you, no, you're flower crown not uneven, I made it myself, it's perfect," Kuroo lectured.
"I know I just...I can't help it."
"Kenma, I'm sorry to worry you, but the ceremony starts in five minutes soo.." Hinata trailed off. 
"What?!"

.

.

"You got this Akaashi!" Bokuto encouraged.
"I-thank you Bokuto-san, but...does my flower crown look alright? You know what, I shouldn't have picked these ones maybe I should have-"
"Stop overthinking Akaashi, just get out there and marry that incredibly rich man!"
"Bokuto-san, that makes me sound like a sugar baby."
"What's wrong with that?"

.

It had taken some debate on who would be the one to walk down the aisle, but decidedly Kenma would walk out first, and Akaashi would follow soon after.

So, music began, everyone had taken their seats and Kenma walked down the aisle, beautiful delicate flower petals, a variety of colours, intricately littered along the sides. Everything was absolutely stunning and Kenma was trying to focus on keeping his eyes forward and not making eye contact with any of the guests. 

Kuroo was at the alter, giving Kenma a thumbs up as encouragement. He felt like his heart was about to jump out of his throat and nerves were racking through his entire body but he pushed on and soon arrived at the altar. Kuroo whispered a 'you can do this' and he took a deep breath before turning to face the aisle. 

But, when he turned, Akaashi was already walking down the aisle. And all the air was knocked out of him, Akaashi looked absolutely...perfect. Kenma couldn't hold back the smile that spread across his face, right now, at that moment, he fell in love, all over again. 

As Akaashi neared, his heart raced faster and faster, all he could think was how could he Kozume Kenma, marry The Akaashi Keiji? And-he was doing it again. Overthinking. 

And now, Akaashi was standing next to him, holding his hand, and suddenly, it wasn't so frightening. Akaashi's touch had always been so soothing.

.

.

Hey all, I did plan to have several 'weddings' in this one chapter but I started pretty late and I have work tomorrow morning, but I'll have another chapter out tomorrow night with another weddings chapter which will have more. 

I know BokuAkaKuroKen (which was heavily requested) and SakuAtsu will be in it. Perhaps one more, idk. But I will do several of these wedding chapters so enjoy!