SakuAtsuBokuHina Genderbend

I am simping

"Shou-chan! I'm comin' for ya!" Atsumu yelled as she chased Hinata. 

The redhead giggled and kept running, she was faster than her girlfriends. Sand kicked up behind her as she ran towards the water to escape the teasing hands of Miya Atsumu.

Bokuto laughed and wrapped an arm around Sakusa's waist. The raven stilled at the touch but after seeing Bokuto's excited smile, she felt more comfortable.

"Kou, can you rub sunscreen on my back?" she asked hesitantly.

"Sure Kiyo!"

Bokuto pulled the sunscreen from the bag they brought to the beach with them and started rubbing it on Sakusa's bag and shoulders.

Sakusa sighed and a small smile spread across her face. Bokuto's large hands definitely felt good against her skin.

Hinata tripped over her own feet and fell face-first into the salty water of the sea. Once she got back up, drenched, Atsumu had caught up and jumped on her. Pulling them both into the water. 

"Atsumu!" Hinata screamed, the water going up her nose and in her eyes.

"Soz Shou-chan, but I gotcha now!" she wrapped her arms around Hinata's waist and began tickling her.

"No! Ahahaa! Stop!" 

"Should we help Shou?" Sakusa asked.

"Nah, she's fine. Don't worry, she always has a way to get out of this situation," Bokuto reminded. 

Atsumu's persistent hands weren't giving up and Hinata couldn't deal with it anymore so she did what she always does.

She pinched one of Atsumu's breasts.

Atsumu let out a shrill scream and dropped Hinata into the water. Hinata got up and ran out of the water and to Sakusa and Bokuto.

"Omi...Kou...my sides hurt so much," she panted, collapsing onto the sand in front of them.

"I'll get ya for this Shou-chan!" Atsumu yelled, stomping out of the water and kicking sand in front of her as she walked over to her girlfriends. 

Bokuto bent down and picked up Hinata in her strong arms.

"You need to put sunscreen on little miss, you're all red," she lectured. 

Hinata mumbled incoherent things under her breath and Bokuto rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Kiyo put some sunscreen on her please," Bokuto gently laid Hinata down on the beach towel and Sakusa knelt down beside her.

"Tsum Tsum, let's go make some sandcastles. I bet I can make a bigger one than you!" Bokuto challenged.

"Oh yer on!"

Sakusa rolled her eyes at their childish antics before she began massaging the cream on Hinata's skin.

Hinata smiled, she loved Sakusa's hands, they were so big yet soft, so so soft. Every touch felt like a soft tender caress. 

"Hmm, I love you Omi," she hummed.

"I love you too Shou, but next time, put sunscreen on first!" 

"But I was running for my life!"

"No excuses."

.

.

.

Just a little chapter this morning, well for me anyway.

I have a few headcanons, some of them are for these four as girls.

Bokuto: I feel like as a girl, she would have a little bit of stomach chub. Bokuto with stretch marks is something I live for. And I think she would have cellulite.

Sakusa: not just as a girl, but I headcanon that he would have many beauty marks all over his body. Like sprinkled over his back, chest and shoulders. 

Atsumu: she would have an intense hand care routine. I feel like as a girl she would be slender in most places but her thighs? No honey, they're thick as fuck. Have you seen Manga Astumu's thighs?

Hinata: I too think she would have stomach chub and she's insecure about it but her lovely girlfriends constantly show her how much they love it.