27) Hermione's Idea

Y/n's POV

The October has finally arrived but Umbridge is only getting worse. She banned all Weasley Wizard Wheezes products and made rule about boys and girls having to be 8 inches apart. Which is total bullshit if you ask me. The best part when we found that out was that Alicia and Katie started kissing in front of Umbridge. Of course toad almost give them detention but all of us who were there remind her that they didn't break any rule. It was funny watching her leave in anger. Fred and George also got themselves in bitch's detentions for because they 'must not joke around'. That bloody bitch.

Fred was currently pulling some prank on Filch and made me keep an eye on one of the corridors in case some Professor comes around, something I did since the first year. I heard dungbombs explode and started making my way to common room to look less suspicious when someone stopped me. "Hey there, L/n." Cormac McLaggen, from trio's year, said and started walking next to me. "How's the pretty lady doing?"

"What do you want, McLaggen?" I asked.

"What I can't have a chat with pretty girl such as yourself?"

"We never talked before and I don't see why are you talking to me now."

"Come on don't be so heartless we can be friends." He put his arm around my shoulders, although he was two years younger he was still tall.

"How about not?" I removed his arm. "Now piss off."

"Oh come on." He started twirling a stand of my hair. "You know maybe you could repeat try-outs again, sweetheart. I'm surely better Keeper than Weasley."

"Oh so that's what you need me for. The answer is no."

"Come on L/n. I was in Hospital Wing and couldn't come on try-outs!"

"I don't care. Ron's new Keeper and that's it. Now fuck off." I slapped his hand away from my hair.

He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Fred's shouting. "McLagged get your hands away from my girlfriend!" Fred roared walking up to us and grabbing McLaggen's collar.

"If I ever see you bothering Y/n again I will torn you to pieces." Fred threatened and McLagged nodded, his eyes full of fear. Fred let go of him and he run away.

"Stupid little git." Fred muttered. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. He only wanted a chance to try-out. I swear I'll hex him next time I see him, he's annoying as hell."

"If he ever bothers you again tell me. I'll gladly teach him a lesson about personal space. He's lucky he didn't end up with broken nose now." Fred said and put his arm around my waist.

"Was prank successful?" I asked seeing as Fred was still glaring at the direction McLaggen left.

"Love, I pulled that prank of course it's going to be successful." Fred answered with smirk.

"Y/n, Fred wait up!" Hermione's voice called as she approached us. "I have something to tell you."

"If you're gonna start another one of your Prefect lessons about which rules I broke while pranking Filch and why I shouldn't do that; don't say anything." Fred said, rolling his eyes.

"I wasn't going to say anything about rules. Well I sort of did but not about pranks. I have an idea about what to do about DADA. It may get us in trouble and we'll break couple of rules. I think I know who can actually teach us something. It's practically something against Umbridge and her teaching, to make things short. Just meet us in Hog's Head tomorrow at 12pm and we'll tell you everything." Hermione said hurriedly.