42) Grand Escape

Y/n's POV

I've been sitting on Fred's bed in boys' dormitory while he was going through some last minute checks before their grand escape aka a plan 'Release a hell fire on Umbitch'. George and Lee went to spent some time alone on the Astronomy Tower. Fred's leg was bouncing anxiously and he almost bit of the top of the pencil. His hand combed through his hair every now and then, making it look even messier than it already was.

"Nervous?" I asked.

"Hm?" Fred hummed, snapping out of his trance.

"Are you nervous?"

"A little." He sighed. "Not about the escaped plan. I'm nervous about joke shop. What if we mess up something?" He closed his eyes, throwing pencil, and rubbed his temples.

I got up and walked over to him. I sat on his lap, straddling him. "Look at me, Freddie." I brought his face up so he was looking me. I stroked his cheekbones with my thumbs and he visibly relaxed. "I told you this many times and I will continue telling you for as long as you need me to. You and George were born for this. You'll do everything well.

"You have a place, dozens of products, talent for business and ambition. You can take over the world if you want to, Freddie. You know why? Because you are Fred Gideon Weasley and you can anything you set your mind on. " I kissed his nose and big goofy grin appeared on his face, his eyes shining with affection.

"I can't explain how much I'm thankful to have you in my life, sunshine." Fred turned his head to the side and placed a kiss on palm of my hand. "Thank you for believing in me."

"No need to thank me for that. I'm always here to support you no matter what." I smiled.

"How are we supposed not t see each other for two months?"

"I thought of that so I made this." I pointed to the mirror I brought earlier today.

"A mirror?"

"It's two-sided mirror, I enchanted it last night. You say my name and your face appears on my mirror." I explained. "It'll take too long for letters to arrive and it's easier this way."

"You just can't live without seeing my handsome face, do you love?" Fred smirked.

"Well you don't look to bad."

"I think more suitable adjective is 'devilishly handsome'."

"You're insufferable."

"Yes. But I'm also good looking and you love me."

"You're lucky I do or else I'd hex you and your egoistic ass into oblivion." I shook my head.

Fred laughed and brought his hand up to cup my face. He pulled me down and pressed his lips to mine. The kiss started off as slow but as Fred lifted me up by my waist and put me on the desk behind it became more passionate. He stood in between my legs. His fingers brushing against the skin of my neck and cupping my jaw.

Fred bit down on my bottom lip gently which caused me to let out a small gasp. A deep chuckled escape his lips and he bit it again. His tongue grazed over my parted lips and fought with mine for dominance. One of his hands tangled in my hair while the other one was wrapped around my waist. My hands were around his neck, keeping him close to me.

"Are you dressed decently?!" George's voice ringed from the other side of the door.

"Go away!" Fred called.

"We have no time for you two to practice making babies!"

"I can't wait for us have our own apartment or house. Just so we can get rid of them." Fred shook his head. "Give us five minutes, guys!"