5) Guests

Y/n's POV

Molly woke us up too early if you asking me, I'd like to sleep few more minutes... or hours. But we had to get ready for Hogwarts. Girls and I got ready and went down in the kitchen for breakfast.

"Hey there sleepy head." Fred greeted me.

"You look half dead." George commented.

"Thank you very much." I said sarcastically. "It's not like I just woke up. Besides you don't look any better."

"I always look fabulous, L/n." George flipped his hair back. "The fact that you're blind and can't see who's the better looking twin is not my problem."

"Hate to ruin your dreams, my dearest brother, but I'm the handsome one." Fred said and straighten up.

"Keep telling that to yourself, Freddie."

"Boys, boys, we all know that I am the good-looking one in our group." I smirked.

"Lee's the best-looking one now stop arguing in the break of dawn." Ginny groaned.

"What?!"

"Fred, George, Y/n eat and check your suitcases once again." Molly said as she put fried bacon in front of us. "I'm going to the village. I'll be back quickly."

"Hermione made me check mine three times last night." I said. "I have everything."

"You should check it again." Hermione told me. "You can never be too sure."

"Are kidding me?"

"I think you should. I found your Quidditch jersey on my bed." Ginny said.

"You see?"

"I must have forgot to return it when I checked the last time." I thought out loud. "Which wouldn't happen if someone didn't held me three hours long lesson on why should I always check twice."

"Hurry up kids. Muggle taxis will be here in an hour." Molly said, walking though the back door and leaving an umbrella in the corner. I look through the window and saw that it was pouring outside. Well this is going to be sleepy train ride, I thought.

***

"Come on, come on. Hurry up. You'll be late." Molly rushed us to the platforms 9 and 10.

"We have time, mum, relax." Fred told her.

"Come on, go in pairs." Said Molly.

The trio went first. I was about to go with Ginny, but George went with her.

"Shall we, my lady." Fred said and jokingly bowed.

"Of course, good sir." I played along.

We run through the wall and get to the platform 9 3/4. The scarlet Hogwarts Express was waiting for all students to arrive. We saw Lee, Angelina, Alicia and Katie and went to say hi.

We came back to Molly, Bill and Charlie, who came to send us off too, to say goodbye.

"Maybe I'll see you sooner than you think." Said Charlie grinning.