30) Ferret and Toad

Y/n's POV

"Well we finally replaced you three." I told Fred, George and Harry as me, Angie and Alicia walked into the Room of Requirement.

"Wait, wait, wait. I've spent five years teasing you and Fred only for you to tell me you got a new boyfriend?" Lee said and Fred looked at me slightly confused. "Or did you say that you're replacing us?" He pointed to him and twins.

"She meant we found new players." Angelina rolled her eyes. "Although I'll never understand how she can put up with all of you. You're like living trouble."

"Hey!" Boys shouted offended.

"Kidding."

"Well I see how much you love us, Y/n." Fred said, crossing his hands over his chest. "It took you a little longer than week to replace your boyfriend and your dear friends as players. I don't want to know how long it would take you to really replace us."

"To replace you as a boyfriend? Five minutes but I could be underestimating myself." I smirked.

"Ouch, L/n. That hurts." Fred put a hand over his heart and George and Lee howled with laugher.

"Who's Seeker?" Harry asked.

"Ginny." I smiled. "She's great player. No offense to you, of course. But she's really great."

"Ginny?" Fred raised eyebrow.

"Yep." I said. "I will never forgive you six for not letting her play with you."

"We didn't think she's interested in it." George defended.

"Sure you didn't." I nodded sarcastically.

"But we never saw her taking a broom." Fred and George said in union.

"Of course you didn't. She was taking yours when you weren't using them or weren't home."

"I thought someone was using them as well." George commented. "Whole this time I thought it was Ron."

"Why do you two always think it's me no matter what?" Ron asked from beside Harry.

"Because it's always your fault . You should get used to it" Fred said casually and Ron scoffed. "Who are Beaters?"

"Andrew Kirke and Jack Slopper." Alicia said without enthusiasm. "Nowhere nearly as good as you two."

"Why thank you for your kind words, Alicia." Fred and George said and bowed dramatically.

"You know that if you weren't banned team wouldn't need new players." Angelina said.

"Now if one of us end up in Hospital wing because we're hit by the Bludger it's your fault." Alicia said.

"Pretty sure it would still be Ron's fault." Fred said.

"Fred." I sighed.

"What?" He asked innocently.

I rolled my eyes. "Ron we have practice tomorrow. Don't be late."

"I don't think it's good idea." He said, looking away.

"To have practice tomorrow?" I raised eyebrow. "Are we having another DA meeting?"

"No I meant... it's good idea for me to come." He mumbled.

"Ronald Weasley if you don't show up on practice tomorrow I'll hex into next century. I already lost three players you will not leave now. Please don't let Malfoy's words get to you." I said. "Practice. Tomorrow. 5pm."

"Okay."

"Everyone arrived, let's start practice." Harry said.

***