33) St Mungo's

Y/n's POV

Molly entered Grimauld Place kitchen around 5am. She looked extremely tired and shaken. Upon seeing their mother Fred, George, Ron and Ginny jumped up from the chairs they were sitting on.

Molly smiled weakly at them before saying. "He'll live. He's sleeping now. We'll go to see him later. Bill's with him now."

George and Ginny run to hug their mom. Fred fell back on the chair and put his head in his hands. I put comforting hand on his shoulder. He looked up and smiled a little as he grabbed my hand in his.

Sirius stared making breakfast and Harry and I got up to help him, not wanting to disturb the Weasleys. Molly came over and pulled Harry in for hug. Sirius spoke few words with her before she pulled me away from making a toast and in tight hug.

"I'm so glad you're here, sweetie." She told me.

I smiled and hugged her as just as tight. "Everything's going to be okay, Molly." I told her. She smiled and patted my cheek.

We sat at the table and ate breakfast in silence. All of us were too tired to speak. As she waved her wand to clean the table Molly instructed us to go and get some sleep before we visit Arthur.

Ginny and I went in room we shared on summer and boys went in theirs. Before I could walk in the room Fred wrapped his arms around me from behind. Resting his head on my shoulder he spoke. "You were right. Dad will be fine."

I turned around to wrap my arms around his neck. "I'm always right, Freddie. Now go sleep. You're tired." I kissed his cheek softly and walked in the room.

Ginny, who was already in her bed, smiled at me. "You know, Fred's really lucky to have a girl like you. From the first time I saw you on the train station on your first year I knew you were the one for him."

"Are you sure you're not just insane, Ginny?" I snickered.

"Oh, shut up. You two are meant to be together and I can't wait for you to become Weasley." She said.

"Yup. The lack of sleep is really infecting your thinking. Go to sleep, kiddo." I said and throw pillow at her as I lied in my own bed.

"Say whatever you want but you know I'm right. You'll see it in a few years." Ginny said and I shook my head with laugh.

***

I purposely woke up a little earlier than the rest of the house so I can make some lunch for all of them and help Molly in some way at least. I took clothes from my trunk, which Professor Dumbledore sent us this morning, to change and headed downstairs. As I walked in the kitchen I saw her already preparing meal.

"Molly, why aren't you sleeping?" I asked.

"Oh, Y/n, dear you're up." She turned to me. "I need to make lunch, sweetie. Why are you up?"

"I'll do that go rest. You've been up whole night."

"Don't worry about me, dear." She waved me off.

"Molly I insist." I argued.

Molly sighed. "Are you sure you can make lunch on your own?"

"I'll use magic if I mess up something. Besides Kreacher's here." I looked over the house elf who glared at me. "He won't let me burn the noble and most ancient house of Black down." I mimicked Kreacher's voice.

"Thank you, Y/n. We're really happy to have you in the family." She smiled and head out of the door.

I looked around the kitchen figuring out that Molly started making steak and mashed potatoes. I got to work trying to make as little mess as possible.