3) Trip to the Cup

Y/n's POV

The excitement for the upcoming trip had me awake for the last thirty minutes. I we've trashing around my makeshift ben trying to make as little noise as possible. The girls were sleeping soundly in their repetitive beds. Ginny muttered something in her sleep every now and then. Although, it was nothing that I could understand. 

With one final groan  I got up from bed. It was twenty minutes before everyone's alarms go off. Twins wouldn't mind If I wake them up earlier. Well at least I hope they wouldn't. I went to bathroom first to brush my teeth before everyone else woke up.

The curtains in twins' room were preventing any light to get inside the room. Quiet snores were heard from both of their beds. In a swift motion I pulled the curtains apart. The groans from both of them were heard immediately.

"Rise and shine, boys!" I yelled, jumping on Fred's bed. I poked his cheek to get him to wake up. "Come on, it's almost time to get up."

"Let us sleep, you crazy woman." Fred let out a hoarse laugh. His voice thick with sleep.

"What's gotten into you this morning? You're never hyperactive at this time of the morning." George complained.

"It's probably because I'm usually asleep during this time of a morning." I told him. "It's still dark outside."

"I still don't get why we have to get up at this hour." Fred mumbled, turning to his side. The action made me fall out of bed. 

"No idea either." I got up from the floor. 

I grabbed the edge of Fred's blanket and snatched it from his bed. I partially regretted it the second I did. Fred lied shirtless on his bed, completely unbothered by missing blanket. A small, significant smirk danced on his lips while he gazed at me with only one eye open. I pulled my gaze away from him when I felt blush creeping to my cheeks.

"Erm... eh... just get up and get ready." I said  hurriedly and rushed out of room.

What the heck just happened? I'm not saying it like I'm complaining. Fred is very handsome. But staring at him while we are nothing but friends was wildly inappropriate. I tried to shake the image out of my head but it wouldn't go away.

Composing myself and taking a deep breath, I made my way down to the kitchen. Mrs. Weasley was surely awake by now. She was probably preparing breakfast for us all.

"Good morning, Mrs. Weasley." I greeted when I saw her in the kitchen.

"Good morning, dear. You're early?" Mrs. Weasley spoke in motherly tone. "Are you feeling alright? You're a little red in the face."

"Oh, no. Everything is fine, Mrs. Weasley. I just couldn't sleep anymore." I offered her a smile and grabbed myself a glass of water. "Is there anything I help you with?"

"Thank you, dear, but I'm almost done. And please call me Molly. " She said. "By the way, Y/n, letters from Hogwarts for  all of you. I'll be going to Diagon Alley today to get you all supplies. Do you have any special request for a dress?" 

"A dress? Why do we need dress?" I asked, confused. "Is there something going on in Hogwarts that we should know about?"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you, dear." Molly smile secretively and continued cooking breakfast.

"Why can't you?"

"Patience, Y/n. You'll find out about everything at the feast in Hogwarts." Molly laughed.

I sat down on the chair and thanked Molly for the tea she made me. I started thinking about the occasions that demand we wear dresses. But I couldn't find any good reasons for big party or Ball. Unless Dumbledore is turning 200 and it's going to be a celebration.