46) Grades

Fred's POV

I yawed and rubbed the sleep off my eyes before turning to see what time was it. It was fifteen minutes before my alarm clock usually started screaming so I turned it off. I got up and looked over at Y/n. She was wearing one of my T-shirts she took custody of. I swear if she continues this way I won't have single shirt left.

For the last two weeks she greatly helped us around shop. Her and Lee were in shop basically every day. Ever since summer break started shop was completely full from opening 'till closing. It was unbelievable. We thought shop will be going well. But this well... we couldn't even dream about it.

I brushed lose strand away from Y/n's eyes and pressed kiss on her forehead, just a light peck to not wake her up. I took my clothes for today and left the room, letting Y/n to continue her sleep. There wouldn't be the problem if she slept in. George and I can manage the shop in for couple of hours.

As I walked into the bathroom I set clothes on the commode near sink and washed my face. Grabbing toothpaste and toothbrush I started brushing my teeth. I looked at the mirror and run hand through my already messy hair.

Door open and Y/n's sweet morning voice spoke. "Sorry. I heard someone in the kitchen and thought it was you." She apologized stepped out of the bathroom.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked. "I turned alarm off so it wouldn't wake you."

"I think I got used to not sleeping for too long." She shrugged. "I woke up and thought I'll get ready. And please finish brushing your teeth before speaking."

"Sorry." I mumbled and washed my mouth. "Do you need to use bathroom?"

"I'll use it when you're done." She smiled. "I'll go prepare breakfast before George burns down the apartment. Neither of you are really skilled in kitchen."

"Just so you know, L/n, we actually spent almost two mouths cooking on our own."

"Yeah reheating meals Molly sent you. It's master cooking." Y/n smirked as she left closed the door, sending me air kiss before she did. I rolled my eyes and tried to suppress the smile forming on my lips.

Barely five minutes later, George came pounding on the door. "Fred hurry up I need to use bathroom!" He yelled.

"I'm done. Chill out." I said and walked out only to have him pushing me out of the way and closing door. I shook my head and headed to the kitchen.

Upon entering I saw Y/n preparing scrambled eggs and putting bread on the table. She swayed and hummed quietly to the song coming from radio that we smuggled from dad. My- or better say her- T-shirt reaching her thighs, shorts underneath barely visible.

"Have I ever told you, you look like a princess, my love?" I smiled and took her hands in mine, starting to dance with her.

"It's too early for you to be cheesy, Weasley." She smiled.

"It's never too early to be cheesy, darling. And certainly not early to compliment you." I flashed her my best smile.

"I just woke up. Who looks like princess after waking up?" Y/n laughed.

"You." I said with sincere smile as I pressed kiss on her forehead. My hands cupping her cheeks.

"You're one of a kind, darling." Y/n shook her head with smile.

I leaned down to kiss her but she pulled away. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet." She said.

"I don't care." I leaned down again.